Six Month Anniversary |k.t.h|

Hey guys this chapter contains smut and its kinda romcom , so read if you are interested in it. thank you:)

y/n pov

We arrive at crabs hotel Taehyuung said he want some ROMANTIC NIGHT with me but I know what he meant by it. FUCKING . but I couldn't care less as if I don't enjoy.

we went to room no. 123 and I was about to ask taehyung to give me the keycard but instead he give me his lips against mine a soft and passionate kiss , but after a moment it started to become steamy really steamy. we were eating each other mouth up.

his tongue swiftly swirl over mine, synchronising with it. our lips were perfect for each other they fit so perfectly . he taste so sweet like blueberries(a/n - sorry if its sounding cheap)

he put the keycard from his right hand while holding my waist with his other hand. I put my hand around his neck and hover. he told me to jump and I obeyed. my legs were now wrapped around his waist he opened the door and was walking inside. our lips were still attached he was about t close the door but my hair get stuck in it. he keep moving and I realise that something is stopping me from moving I look around to see my hair stuck in the door. taehyung noticed it and let me dow.

he opened the door and said" I told you to tie you hair up baby girl" I was just busy keeping my hair together and not look like a crazy maniac " he started laughing and said" let me help"

he brushes his finger through my black silky hair. I feel so good whenever he is near me his touch is alll I want. I love him so much.

I turn around to see his dark brown orbs staring into mine. I feel like its galaxy inside them. he didn't need to say that he love me I can see it in his eyes and I am sure he can see it in mine too.

we shared another deep passionate kiss and then he lay me on the bed. "I'll TRY to be as gentle as possible cos you know you have to walk a lot tommorow" he smirks. I know what he meant by gentle, last time he said it I was not able to walk for 2 days this man sure does have a lot of stamina. hot diggity.

he trails down towards my neck from my lips going down to collarbone . I can feel his warm breath against my neck. he went down to my breasts and tried to remove my crop top. and bingo he fall into my trap. hehe I planned to wear a super tight crop top that was even difficult for me to remove , though its a little uncomfortable but his reaction is worth it!

he struggles to remove it and as I planned I teased him" having trouble, mr.big?" I said it very seducively . he gave me a death glare and turn me over still trying to remove it cause he is being "gentle" . "need some help" I turn around and twitch my eyebrows sheepishly .

"fuck being gentle I am gonna screw you up baby girl and you are not gonna say no" he smirked. 'oh boy' I muttered then I hear a voice of cloth tearing and bam I am naked. wow he tore my top and bra then remove my shorts and panties in one go. I whined because it was my favourite bra I he didn't even saw it properly I bought I t new just yesterday to tease him. plan failed. neverthless. "that was a smooth move~" I look into his smirking eyes to see the mixture of love and lust. he sure is horny right now. "just wait and watch kitten"(a/n - the kitten kink is still right here kekeke)

he continues to kiss down my boobs it was tickling he stop at my left boob and started licking my nipple like a baby kitten and it was tickling like hell , I tried to control my chuckling or he will become 'harsh' . he gently squeeze my left boob and I let out a little moan.

taehyung's p.o.v

I want to be as gentle with her as possible I have never been gentle with anyone before I met her. I am afraid I will hurt her if I go rough. she has such a delicate body, unlike the sluts I have been with before. she is so different from others.