From Then To Now

● When he first laid eyes on you, Kaibara couldn't stop looking away from your figure.

● During the 5th match of joint training, you fought vigorously alongside your teammates.

● Kaibara admired the determination and passion you had during that intense fight. He silently cheered for you amongst his classmates.

● When your team won, you made this cute poker face and pumped your fist along with Uraraka and Ashido.

● Kaibara wished he had his phone right now to take a quick photo of you.

● Even though you're in the opposite class, the so-called 'better class', and always get some harsh words from Monoma, that never stopped you from developing even more.

● And as if fate was decided, you encountered with him.

● Sen was in cloud 9 when you first opened up to him. Your smile that could make his lips curled up. Your warm, soft hand when held in his. Your eyes that reflects the stars in them.

● You confessed to him. In your second year. He was shocked at first, but when he carried and spun you around eagerly, both of your futures are set in stone.

● When you guys graduated, you guys moved into his apartment. You guys managed to settle together for a few months. And lets just say, it escalated from a pleasurable sensual night.

● Three years passed. When you guys tied the knot, you were litterally crying in happiness. Your friends giggled as you walked down the aisle with red cheeks glowing on your face. Kaibara was no better. Even though his face was blank, his hands were trembling so bad, he almost dropped the rings.

● Nonetheless, everything was perfect. Both of you could never ask for more.

Sen looked at the pictures he took in his life. Varied from family vacations to former classmates, to best buddies and finally, to you and him. A smile graced his face as the memories flowing in his head.

"Sen?"  He smiled at the lady.

"Yeah, dear?"

"You okay? You've been smiling non-stop." She chuckled.

Sen just smiled and immediately scooped you into his arms. You let out a suprised gasp as he carried you to their room. You could already guess what you guys are up to next.

"I'm okay, (Y/n)." He pressed his forehead to yours. He kissed your lips as you gladly returned the kiss.

"I'm so glad to have you, (Y/n) Kaibara."