Prologue

"Hey Kiki!!" A young boy with blue marks on his cheeks called out to a younger kid who had a black inky spot on her bottom right cheek. "Race you there!"

"Hey, not fair Error!!" With that, the two raced through the fields trying to outrun each other to their destination. As the two had reach it, Error let out a yell of joy. "I win." While the other crossed their arms and huffed annoyingly. "I was carrying my supplies, hmph. Next time I'm going to beat you."

He giggled in his reply. "We'll see, we'll see. Now come on." The two once again went on with thier little journey to a certain hill in their town where the two mostly hang out and play. The two would always spend with each other either playing, or strolling around their town and getting all dusty. Not until one of them had to go...

The two sat in front of the small pond, the setting rays of the sun were reflecting their own faces in it. "Hey Error. Today was fun." Ink smiled, doodling in her sketchpad and thinking back what they did today.

"Mm yeah! Let's play again tomorrow." Ink's smile dropped in an instant after Error had said that. "I can't."

Error tilted his head in confusion, the grin on his face was gone. "Huh? Why not?" Ink bit his bottom lip, she refused to let him be sad. But it must be done. "My family wants to move out to the city."

"What?! B-but you promised me that you won't-"

"I know. And I'm sorry." Ink stared at Error's saddened face similar to his. "But.. we'll probably just go back in few days, right?!" Ink tried to cheer Error up but the other knew that won't likely happen. "I hope so.." He tried to held back his tears and gave her a thight hug, making the other do the sqme and held a small smile.

"Promise you'll come back soon alright?" Error said.

"It's a promise!"

They spent their remaining hours watching the sun set until they were finally called home by their parents.

"Hey Error?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad that you're my best friend."

"Me too Ink."

...