Chapter Four

It's been ten years since naruto goes to demon realm to stop the war that's been happening in said realm now we see Naruto is in the middle of throne room of the palace of royalty of demon realm.

"Now I will leave everything to you Erza to manage the empire while I report my mission to Yami-sama" said naruto to a beautiful woman who had red hair like uzumaki and brown eyes  and she wears a knight armor  except she wears a skirt with a sword on her hips.

"Of course naruto-sama leave everything to me I will take care of everything in here while you report  your mission to Yami-sama" said Erza with smile

After their conversation Naruto open a portal to the throne room of the three goddesses.

(The there's goddesses throne room)

In the throne room we can see the three goddesses talking to each other about how to tell Naruto everything they find out when suddenly a portal appear in the middle of the throne room and naruto exited in the portal after closing the portal Naruto walks in front of the throne and he kneels to the three goddesses after that kami is the one who breaks the silence.

"So Naruto your finally back that took longer than I expected you to finish it" said kami while smiling to Naruto

"Ah forgive me kami-sama I underestimated the rebels fire power and their army especially the leader of the rebels manage to break the seals of the lower level dark bijuu that's why it took ten years to eliminate all the rebels around the realm"said naruto while rubbing the back of his head

"What do you mean they manage to break the seal I personally created those seals that use to seals the dark bijuu it is impossible for a normal demon to break those seals unless they are God" said Yami seriously

"Well from what we find out from investigating it after the war the seals is already worn-out and almost  all the kanji  is already fuzzy that you can't read what was written in the paper that used to be seal in the prison"said naruto

After that conversation Yami imitate a  perfect o while looking away from naruto but you can see a blush forming on her cheek.

"Well let's move on to the issue were talking about sisters" said shinigami

After saying that the three goddesses tell Naruto about the true reason of the fall of uzumaki clan and the other reason of jin for not choosing his father as his successor after hearing everything truth of the fall of his clan and what his father did to his mother and to his baby sister mito safe to say that Naruto is beyond mad he is piss that he is already releasing a huge amount of his chakra,ki and spiritual energy and he unconsciously activated his rinne-sharigan after a few minutes he started to calm after.

After he calm down kami also tell him that she already revive the uzumaki clan and have them rebuild the uzushiogakure and their defenses after hearing that Naruto manage to smile even it's a tiny one after that he tell the goddesses that he needs to save his three siblings and his mother from his Bastard father and he requested if they can open a portal to uzushiogakure after saying that the three goddesses nodded and kami opens a portal to his Homeland after opening the portal Naruto says goodbye to the goddesses and Naruto walks to the portal and exited in a meeting room where he see his grand father genryusai uzumaki and his uncle Kenshin uzumaki and his other uncle shanks uzumaki but when he see the last person on the meeting room he can't help but feel a shiver on his spine on remembering a memory of his punishment when he call the last person a old hag with tomato head. And that person is none other than his great aunt mito uzumaki herself is smiling on him but it's not you normal smile or a kind one either it is a smile that your mother will make when you did something stupid.