𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

THE FOUR showed up to the location Pope had heard Gavin and Ward talk about meeting

THE FOUR showed up to the location Pope had heard Gavin and Ward talk about meeting. Conveniently, it had started raining too.

"Oh yeah because this whole thing didn't scream basic horror movie before, now the thunder comes into play." Chiara commented.

The four were crouched behind a fence as they waited for Gavin and Ward to arrive.

"You could just stay in the car." Kiara rolled her eyes.

"And you could just shut up." Chiara replied.

"How about you both shut up because I see our guy." JJ chimed in as they looked at Gavin start to run past them. "Get down."

Pope brought an old camera with him and kept it peeking over the fence so he could catch everything on it. They watched as Gavin and Ward met up and walked into a construction building.

Only problem was, they walked too far into the building to keep filming.

"No, no, no, no. I'm losing him." Pope stated. "Shit. Where's he going?"

Chiara looked around and nudged JJ's shoulder since he was the closest next to her. "What about that?"

JJ nodded and grabbed Kiara and Pope's attention, "Yo! I found something, come on!"

"I'm sorry what?" Chiara furrowed her eyebrows as the four of them walked over. "You found? Last time I checked I found it."

"Tomato tomato." JJ waved off as he lifted the girl up to the ladder to the roof.

"Pogues." Chiara muttered to herself so no one heard as she climbed the ladder onto the roof.

Once they all were at the top, they went to one side of the building and crouched down again so Pope could record again.

"You see them Pope?" Chiara asked.

"Yeah, I see them." Pope replied.  "Gavin doesn't look happy about something, he looks like he's yelling at Ward."

"Why?" Kiara asked.

"I don't know, but he sure looks mad."

After a few moments of silence— aka Gavin and Ward's arguing— the two men started fighting, physically.

"Whoa whoa whoa." JJ voiced.

"Holy shit." Chiara spoke.

"Ward's kicking the shit out of Gavin." Pope said.

"What are they fighting over?" JJ questioned.

"I don't know." Pope responded before watching more closely. "Holy shit. Ward's got a gun."

"I bet that's the murder weapon." Kiara mentioned.

It was quiet once again as they watched, until Ward raised the gun at Gavin and soon enough gunshots suddenly ran through the air.