𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

CHIARA was sitting in the storm drain trying to find the gun Rafe used to kill Sheriff Peterkin, when the water in the drain started rising

"Oh, shit." Chiara's eyes widened. "Guys! The water! The water!"

"Chiara! Get out of there now!" Pope yelled.

"I don't have time!" Chiara held onto the ladder as the water started rushing in. "Guys!"

"Chiara!" Kiara yelled as soon as the water started to rush out of the drain and hitting the three of them. Forcing them to hold on to the gate of the drain so they wouldn't get taken by the water.

"Go, go go!" JJ motioned for Pope to go and find the manhole with him and Kiara in tow. "We're coming!"

"Please! Help! I'm over here!" Chiara started banging on the top of the manhole to gain their attention.

"Chiara!" Kiara yelled hearing her twin's screams.

The three made it over to where the girl was trapped and immediately started to try and lift the lid.

"Hurry! The water's coming up! Pull it!" Chiara cried.

"Pull! Pull! Pull!" JJ said as the all tried to lift it.

"Please JJ! Hurry!" Chiara yelled as the water came up to her neck.

"Don't worry Chiara, it's gonna be okay!" JJ told her. "We're gonna get you out of there!"

"Come on! Come on!" Kiara yelled and pulled.

"Guys!" Chiara yelled again before the water flooded over her head.

"Shit!" Pope yelled.

The three of them continued to pull it until it eventually lifted it and Chiara climbed out gasping for air and coughing up water.

JJ was sat on his knees next to her as he looked at her, "You good, Juliet?"

"Would rather a worm in my pecker right now, but sure." Chiara weakly smiled at him making them all laugh. She then pulled the gun out of her pocket, "Also, this was what we wanted right?"

"Holy shit! You got it!" Kiara smiled and the boys cheered while JJ wrapped the gun in a cloth.

"You did it, Chiara!" Pope smiled at her as he helped her up off the ground. "Good job."

"Yeah, thanks." Chiara nodded.

"We're gonna get this son of a bitch, guys!" JJ smiled and brought the three in for a group hug.

"That was very pogue of you, Chiara." Pope pointed out to the girl as they pulled away from the hug.

"Never say that again." Chiara warned.

"Yes ma'am." Pope nodded.

"Let's get this thing to Shoupe." JJ said and they all agreed and headed to the station.