3

next day same shit

I got fresh and sat on the sill of the window and watched the surroundings... Quite peaceful... But I'm afraid... Afraid of world... Idk why... Maybe because I'm afraid to be broken again... Haha nice!... Once a girl who was an extreme extrovert is now a coward and extreme introvert... Funny... Maybe for me...

Ara came inside and smiled at me... I was so into my thoughts to react... "How are you cupcake?", She asked softly, i replied softly, 'i'm fine'... i knew that she knew that i'm not at all good... She sat near me and gave me a cup of coffee... " Here have this it'll help you to be calm" i just hummed and smiled at herslightly... We talked and laughed for a while... only she laughed while me? I just smiled not knowing how to express happiness after so long...i forgot how to laugh... Remembering the stupid times of school and college... I felt relieved... We talked and talked for hours when she suddenly asked me something making me pull out my poker face, "Y/N who was HE?"... I just looked away as she patted my shoulder and said, "its ok don't tell me... Hmmm... Lets go for shopping..."

I just nodded knowing she won't leave me alone there...

After some hours

It was pretty great to go to mall... But again something happened which made me shiver and again turn into my older self... Ara brought me home... And made me a coffee trying to make me relax... But tbh, it didn't help...

I saw HIM at the mall... But just for 5 seconds... And that was enough to make me suffer...

I went yo the room and locked it from inside... I layed on bed facing my left side as i heard a voice behind me... A little bit too familiar... I turn around to see... TAEHYUNG laying down beside me facing me... He said, "aren't you moving on too fast?... KIM Y/N I've not left you alone... U can't leave me... I control you like my doll... I'll make you suffer... And that's what I'm born for..." ' can't you just kill me?' " huh! That's too easy i would've done that earlier, but i want you to suffer... I'll make you lose yourself... I'LL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE", tears pouring out from my eyes as his cold stare as he scoffed at me... his eyes Making me shiver... Hypnotising me... i extended my hand to touch his face but he disappeared into ashes... This is not good... IM RUINED...

I cried and cried not being able to sleep... Whole night i had his HALLUCINATIONS... what is he doing to me?... I pull my hairs and scream due to frustration... Thats when the door opens revealing Ara... She looked terrified... "Y/N are you ok?" ' leave me... LEAVE ME ALONE PLZ...' i shout as she flinches and looks at me with tears... She nods and leaves my room... Everything ia a mess...

A few months later

Here i am trapped in my room... I haven't been out for months... All day all night just him... And him... And him... Why is he doing this to me?... Im traumatized... Im messed up... Im depressed... Im hurt... Im NOTHING...

2 years later (sorry if i moved too fast)

Its been two years... I still can't forget him... But I'm changed... My life is changed... Im having a job and my own apartment... In Ara's neighborhood... Just in case i need help... I have a lot of friends... And i really enjoy this... It feels nice to be with them...

Rn im getting ready for a party that's been hosted by my friend Choi Sarang... She is a nice, cheerful, and bubbly person... Not to mention she can be a bitch to people who are acting like a bitch to her... she is a perfect mixture of sweet and sour... But still i love her company...

I took a cab and went to that club she has hosted the party in... I went in to be welcomed by loud music and lights and smell of alcohol... I looked over as she waved at me... I went near her and hugged her...

All of us were chatting and goofing around while i was still sober... I went to the bar and sat there... I felt someone staring at me but i just ignore it... And again walk towards my friends... There was one of the guy in it... No doubt he was also my good friend... But today his intentions didn't look good... The way he looked at me disgusted me... But i couldn't tell it yo him on face like ' HEY BOY CAN YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME I'M DISGUSTED!!' HAHA very funny... He stood up and sat near me... I awkwardly smile at him... And shift a bit... But he shifted along with me... Wtf!... He came near me and put his one hand on my thigh and snaked other on my waist... I was a little taken back... He pulled me towards him... And was going to lean in when i stood up and slapped him... he smirked and got up "c'mon baby i know you want this... dont be hesitant i'm all yours"... his nose touched mine as he pulled me closer to him... putting his hands on my butt.. i was utterly DISGUSTED! I pushed him but in vain as he started to kiss my neck... i hissed and pushed him with all force i had in me 'YOU- DON'T EVEN TRY TO TOUCH ME! IM DISGUSTED BY YOU!' i was going to stomp out but he held my hand and started to drag me somewhere... It was the alley near the club... I caged me between his arms... There was no other option left for me to escape, "you- you think you can escape from me? Huh! Naive person you are... Do you even know who i am?" ' even if i would know i wouldn't give a fuck about it so let me go..' i said and tried to escape... I knew i angered him and that wasn't gonna end up good... He kissed me forcefully... Which i didn't reply to... But soon stopped as i heard a gun shot... And the boy falling down on ground infront of me... I looked up to see HIM... KIM TAEHYUNG... I was relieved and at the same time hurt to see him... He had rage in his eyes... He came near my shivering figure and caged me between his arms... He has changed... He got a piercing on his lips and a few tattoos on his neck and hands... His one hand snaked around my neck... As he choked me a bit... And then did something that... Made me loose every spec of sanity i had left inside me...

 Made me loose every spec of sanity i had left inside me

I KNOW I LEFT YOU ALL CURIOUS BUT I SWEAR NEXT PART IS REALLY GOOD...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR HONEST OPINIONS