Chapter 1

A/N: This isn't mine, here's a link to the website I made it from. TW for possible smut I haven't read this either :/

------------

Later, once they were alone and away from the others, Oskie met with Big Bird in a nearby mansion

They had been meeting like this awhile now, often in the evenings or at night.

A deep friendship had struck up after their previous adventures, but they kept it hidden as they didn't know what the others would think.

They often did some talking, some sex, maybe a few board games.

They were quite close friends by now.

This particular night they were shearing secrets with eachother. Telling eachother things neither had told anyone else before. Things that not a single soul knew.

"Then there was that time I...Destroyed Ernies record collection!"

"oh, Oscar! thats positively evil! and I should know!"

They both laughed. The night had been full of stories like this. The time Big Bird blackmailed a a Astronaut. Or the time Oskie fooled a Biochemist into thinking it was the end of the world.. Endless stories shared just between them and no one else.

It was making them closer.

Closer then Oscar had ever thought possible.

As Oscar the Grouch was telling another story, thought saw The Yellow One examining . Looking with..was that longing?

nah...couldn't be.

The moment was over and they departed eachothers company.

Oscar felt something had changed that night, but wasn't sure what.

---

This is the spicy story of our hero and how they found the creepy The Letter E.

--

Oskie at that moment felt in pocket. Thats strange there was a note.

It said should rendezvous at the demolished beach at sunset...and he should bring Oskie Jr.

Oscar kept this secret as it was clearly just for .

---

Big Bird sat at the bar. It was empty save for him . Even the owner had already left him alone. Just Big Bird and the wiskey in his glass.

Big Bird's friends had tried to stop him from going, but after that.... that event... Big Bird could no longer stay.

Thinking about it made his eyes well up and to prevent bursting out in crying (as Big Bird really, deeply, wanted to) he lifted the wiskey and gulped it down. The burning liquid warmed his throat and heart. It was the only comfort Big Bird still had in this world.

Big Bird tried to take his mind of the present. To slip into the past rather then wallow in sorrow...

...but it didn't work. Big Bird was still just at a bar. Keeping the whisky company.

Suddenly the door opened behind him. Footsteps. Then a figure sat down next to him and took the bottle.

"Long time," spoke Ernie and he poored himself a glass as well.

Before Big Bird realised it, his rage took over and he lunched at Ernie. He ended with punching Ernie in the face.

"I deserved that," Ernie said and took a gulp from his whiskey.

"Go away," The Yellow One said.