Unexpected guest

~Y/n's POV~

With Natasha's dress hitched up around her hips and her body pressed against the wall. Our lips pressing against each other's. My hands cupping her arse so she don't fall. Her hands pulling on my neck bringing me further into her body.

I move my kiss down to her neck, not giving a care in the world if I leave a mark, turns out neither did she at the time.

Natasha's fingers weaving through my hair as the moment gets more heated. I move us over to the sofa in the living room that's connected to the kitchen.

I lay her down, running my hands up her thighs, pulling down the red lace that she wore with the outfit.

I kiss down the skin, edging closer to her core in which she pressed her hand against my scalp. No teasing and with no warning, I push my tongue past her folds and into her entrance to which she bucked up her hips.

"Fuck!" She pants. As I was getting her closer and closer to her orgasm of the night, her grip tightens. I tap her thigh and within a matter of seconds, I swallowed every drop she provided.

As I clean her up the floor board creaked "Natasha!" A women's voice shots in disbelief.

My natural instinct was to get the gun under the sofa and aim it at the intruder. Natasha's was to pull down her dress "What are you doing here?" She asks.

I stand up, my firearm still raised so is the blondes "Everyone at the compound was worried. They kept saying you keep going out and not telling them. I did the smart thing and tracked your phone to here" she explains, not breaking eye contact with me "Then I saw it was a rich property so I took a guess and thought you were kidnapped" her Russian getting stronger the more she curses the situation in her head.

"I'm fine" Natasha assures her
"I can see that. You're married. I was at you wedding" the blonde tuts
"Before I blow someone's head off... who is she?" I asks
"Y/n this is... my sister, Yelena. Sis, this is Y/n, Wanda's sister" Natasha introduces us
"And apparently your mistress" Yelena puts her fun away and in kind nature I do the same.

"I am, nice to meet you" I gladly admit which seemed to anger her more
"Why do you have a gun?" The blonde questions
"All Americans have guns. For when people like you stumble into a house that didn't welcome you" I state
"Then don't sleep with my sister" Yelena warns me.

"That's enough you two" Natasha speaks up
"How long has this been going on for?" Yelena points between the two of us
"A week or so" she answers
"Why? Bruce is at home worried about you" Natasha scoffs
"Drinks? Great" I walk into the kitchen as the two talk between themselves.

~Natasha's POV~

"Bruce doesn't care" I state
"He's been calling" Yelena mentions
"Really?" I pull out my phone from my clutch and show her the screen as it doesn't mention Bruce on one of the notifications
"What's happened? Why have you resorted into cheating? Talk to someone!" Yelena expresses.

"Because at first I wanted to feel something and then I couldn't stay away" I explain
"I don't support this one bit but I won't tell anyone" she assures me
"Carol's the only one who knows" I inform her
"Divorce Bruce before someone else gets hurt" Yelena motions towards Y/n.

~Y/n's POV~

The girls left after Yelena gave me some big lecture, I wasn't really paying attention. I close the front door when they leave the driveway as I walk back into the kitchen, the lamp by the coffee table near the window turned on.

"For fucks sake! People need to knock" I warn him
"Stop sleeping with her!" Josh orders
"Why are you here??" I question his presence
"Mission. Dubai" he stands up from the arm chair
"You usually call me... what's with the home visit?" I ask
"Was visiting Sharon and the kids. Thought I'd drop by anyways, stop sleeping with her and do your job" Josh explains.

"No promises" I state
"Congratulations are in order. You didn't get caught in Russia" he mentions
"It's hurtful that you doubted me" I pretend to be hurt
"You're a big girl. You'll get over it" he walks towards the door "Don't be late!"

This is short. My mind went blank writing this.

Any chapter ideas??

If I were to write a Wanda fanfic, what should be the storyline??

Stay frosty my dudes 👌✨