Chapter 5--- My sister and My boyfriend!

Dedicated to @NanaCensor

HAZEL'S POV

Okay I know I don't have much of a memory but I  damn remember this is my SISTER and MY BOYFRIEND, shoving their tongues down each other's throats!!

Oh my God.

My chest constricted painfully. And I feel a migraine coming up. My knees buckled as my breath caught in my throat.

" Bethany?" I say lowly but in this huge silent hall, she heard me

They froze. They looked like they've seen a ghost or some freaking witch

Confusion marred thier faces as thier eyes widened.

" Hazel?" She called shocked and near fainting.
" Oh my god Hazel?!" She cried happily and run to embrace me.

Okay I'm baffled but then I hug her back because I miss her.

Jayden is still in shock. Looking at me like he can't believe I'm there. My gaze hold his and his eyes pooled with a thousand emotions.

I pull away and look from Jayden to Bethany.
" It's not what you think Hazel, lemme explain?" Bethany says frantically, her eyes pleading.

I totally forgot Hagel is beside me until Bethany looked at him with a surprised expression.

" Can we talk?" She asked me again and and added " alone, please?" I'm still trying to process what I just saw. What a cliché welcome right?

" Okay " I say reluctantly, smiled at the emotionless Hagel and glared at Jayden.
I follow Bethany out into the summer hut  and sit on the bench  next to her.

" How did you, how did you get here? How did you find me? What time did you wake up and why are you looking like this and in Hagel's clothes!!"

Bethany bombards me with questions.

I briefed her about how I escaped from the hospital, went home and couldn't find anyone and " tell me Mom and Dad are alive, please " I say, both Beth and I already crying.

" They died. They left me all alone Hazel, I was so alone " She sobbed and hugged me.
I hugged her back, crying my eyes out as her confirmation dilapidated my joy of seeing her.

" They were in an accident. Just a year after your coma. We were all miserable because of what had happened to you.

So one day I just couldn't bare the silence and tears any more. So I set up a date for them, to go out and have a break. They've been working so hard to try and sober the pain of almost losing you.

I knew you wouldn't want them so miserable. So I forced them to go. I didn't check the fucken weather reports! It rained so bad and on their way back, they crashed and died. I killed them Hazel, I killed them " She sobbed uncontrollably as guilt consumed her.

I tried to calm her down but I myself was crying like crazy.

My dear parents.
My lovely parents.

After eternity of crying, we calmed. A maid brought us tea and I needed it so much.
"What happened to me Beth? I don't remember shit "

She was silent and thoughtful for a while, sipping her tea.

" You went to a club with Jayden, a fight broke out in the club and you were shot
You got lucky. The bullet grazed your head and it wasn't really deep plus you were rushed to the hospital on time.

When Mom and Dad and I got there, the doctors wouldn't let us see you. They operated on you and we almost lost you but you survived, you always survive. You went into coma an hour after the operation and... and you never woke up "