S I X

[6]

[ Eun Mi ]

For the hundredth time this day, I sighed. "What did I get myself into?" I've been scanning my wardrobe closet for at least an hour but still, I can't find anything that I like to wear. It wasn't my first time going into this kind of events but, heck was I nervous. I don't know what to do in there, should I talk to others? No. They'll probably think I'm a weird stranger. But if I didn't, they'll think I'm a snob. Ugh- I don't even know BTS that much!

In the end, I picked a pair of black skinny jeans that's ripped on the knees and a mickey-mouse pull over. Which was a gift for my fourteenth birthday and I was never given the chance to wear because it was too big for my body.

I dragged my Jordans inside the mall as I frantically searched for the event center. Upon following the high-pitched screams and giggles of the young fellows I finally found the place. I searched the crowds for the back stage to meet the boys.

"Um... Yeah. Hi? I... was wondering...  You see I'm a friend of the boys. I mean- BTS? Do you perhaps-"

"Come, you're Park Eun Mi? The boys are inside" he opened the door and there sitting in their own chairs were seven gorgeous boys.

"Hi Eun Mi! YOU CAME!!" Taehyung approached me and enveloped me into a hug.

"Yeah... haha" I let out a chuckle that turned out to be an awkward laugh since I was blushing really hard.

"We're going to perform soon!"  I firstly noticed his eyes that were creased with black eyeliner and were emphasized with blended black and brown make-up that made him look tough and grown up even if he has his signature rectangular smile plastered on.

"Uh...  I'll be in there" I pointed the little white couch besides their rack of clothes. "I think you still need to be fixed and such" I smiled. I didn't want to bother them in the first place; they have to prepare their selves for the hectic hours later.

As I watched everyone getting busy with the boys I wondered how they can handle this kind of life every day. The pressure thrown towards them, the competitions and of course they are certainly not excused from the bashing and hatred of some fans. I placed my chin on my hand and admired the determinations of these boys.

"You like what you're seeing?"

"A-Ah N-Namjoonie!!"  I chuckled, since when did this rapping monster managed to sit beside me? "Ah... I was just too busy observing things." A deep silence shrouded us, and I continued my staring contest with these busy people before me.

Soon enough I found myself breaking the ice between us, "how do you handle this?" I asked. "Well not to be nosy or anything I was just... wondering" my last word trailing off.

"This? Well we just kind of you know, be positive, stay strong stuff like that," he smiled showing his dimple.

"So you just go with the flow? Like that?" I looked away, seeing him smile made me feel anxious. His look is just too much for me, the type of appearance like that can make you feel intimidated.

"Yeah. Well we wanted this anyway..."

"Hmmm... Makes sense" I nodded.

"Rap mon! You're turn in 20 in here" a lady, their stylist I'm guessing shouted while tapping her wrist watch in her left hand.

"Nae! I'll be here" Namjoon shouted back. "So... I guess we still have 20 minutes to get to know each other" he glanced at his imaginary watch then turning all his attention to me. I shook my head and smiled.

We talked about random things, knowing each other and constantly teasing one another. It was a light and heartwarming conversation. I'm glad we're getting into each other's good side and not in each other's throats.