UshiTen

Yes Tendou uses it/its/itself pronouns and no I dont have to explain myself to you. Also featuring Ushijima Wakatoshi being a gay disaster.
--------------------------------

"Hey Wakatoshi?" Tendou called out as it hangs upside down from the top bunk of it and Ushijima's dorm room.

"Yes, Satori?" Ushijima replied, without looking up from his calculus.

"Wouldn't it be weird if, you know, if I wore a dress, or whatever." It said, trying to sound nonchalant and failing miserably. Tendou isn't typically known for its subtlety.

Ushijima made a humming noise as he started to work out another problem. "If you want to wear a dress Satori, then that would be fine. You often do whatever you want regardless of if anyone agrees or not."

Tendou grinned as it flipped off the bed, landing on the floor in heap. It laughed "You know what Wakkun? You're right! FUCK THE PATRIARCHY!" Tendou exclaimed has it ran out their dorm room, presumably to Semi's room for fashion advice.

Ushijima nodded as he refocused on his math homework, Tendou would be fine on its own.

-------------------------

Ushijima isn't a very emotional or complex man. He likes volleyball, plants, and his team and that is about it.

That being said, Ushijima is still a teenage boy, and being a teenage boy, even Ushijima has his limits.

And looking at Tendou, and the way it's dressed right now, just might be his limit. He feels like he might explode just by looking at Tendou.

Tendou isn't a particularly feminine person. It is tall, 6'3, and gangly, it's almost like Tendou's skin is too small for its body, and probably way too skinny considering that Tendou is both an athlete and a teenager.

That being said, however, Tendou know how to play to its body's strengths. And God danm if it's strengths aren't good.

It's wearing an outfit that is absolutely against school dress code, but Tendou has a habit of creeping people out, and Ushijima is pretty sure the teachers are too scared of it to really say anything real out its outfit.

It is wearing what should be considered a mockery of the girls uniform. It has cut the past knee length skirt into what can barely even be considered a skirt anymore. Its black boxers hang out from underneath and work surprisingly well with the neon green fishnets and school blazer that is longer than the skirt is. And the shirt, which- again, Ushijima is using loosely here, is the regular button down white shirt cropped so you can see its abbs very clearly and unbuttoned three buttons so everyone can get a clear view of its lacey bra when Tendou bends over just so.

Ushijima would be worried that Tendou would get hurt if it wasn't for its reputation as the Guess Monster and local school cryptid. Ushijima would be more concerned about Tendou's wellbeing if he wasn't currently fighting off a boner right then and there in first period history.

At about halfway through the lecture, the teacher seemed to be tired of everyone not paying attention, so he turned his attention on Tendou. "Tendou-san, you have to know that what you are wearing is not up to school dress code."

Tendou is a hard person to read, but even Ushijima can see the way its smile sharpens in delight. "Actually, sensei, my outfit is perfectly within the school dress code."

Sensei sighs a deep, suffering sigh, and Ushijima almost feels bad for the hell that Tendou is about to release on him... almost.

Tendou physically hold back a giggle of delight. "Why, sensei!! I am so glad you asked!" It stands up from its desk and does a little twirl, Ushijima is very grateful for his immense control over his body or else he might get Tendou and himself expelled for public indecency.

"I am wearing a uniform," not technically wrong, but Ushijima isn't quite sure if it could really be called that anymore, "my leggings cover my entire leg, and I even have shorts on under my skirt!" It pulls the skirt up to show what is definitely boxers but could pass as shorts at a glance. "See! Perfectly with in dress code!"

Ushijima is so glad that he didn't interrupt Tendou because looking at it now, Ushijima has never seen Tendou more beautiful and alive than in this moment.

He might be a little bit in love, it seems.

Sensei, knowing he has been beat, sighs warily as he sits back down at his desk, putting his head down in defeat.

Ushijima just hopes he can survive today.

-------------------------

As it turns out, trying to concentrate on your school work while your partner is wearing what can barely be classified as clothes, is not as easy as it sounds.

Ushijima tripped twice, twice, in the halls today while walking from his classes because he caught sight of Tendou waltzing down the halls like it owned the place, he stuttered when trying to answer a question in pre-calc, and he has resorted to tucking his dick into the waistband of his pants to avoid any awkward boners in school.

Ushijima has never been more excited that they don't have volleyball practice tonight. He doesn't think he can wait much longer to get his hands on Tendou.

----------------------

As soon as they make it back to their dorm room, Ushijima quietly shuts the door, takes off his shoes and sets down his book bag gently.

"Satori?" He stays facing the door.

Tendou turns around, Ushijima can almost hear its shudder "Yes, Wakatoshi-kun?"

"How much do you care about your fishnets?"

He can hear Tendou's manic giggle. "Not very, Toshi-kun, not very at all."

Ushijima sends a silent apology to their dorm floor as he turns around to face Tendou. "Excellent."

Ushijima has also never been so thankful that their neighbors own him and Tendou a favor.

--------------------------------------------------
961 words!

I have no explanation for this other than Tendou uses it pronouns and is also a huge slut. Ushijima is also just extremely gay for Tendou and it needs to be said alright?!

Requests always appreciated!

By lovelies!!