Mystery boy pt2

Enjoyyy
-
El's pov:

When I woke up I felt detached from the rest of my body.
My head hurt,so did my throat.
Actually my whole body did.
There was something comforting happening though.
Someone was doing something.

Even though my eyes felt glued shut I forced them open.
It was the boy.No not the one from the bar,the other one.
The one who's clothes smelt like a meadow.The one that kissed my forehead telling me that everything would be okay as I lay in his arms.Barely conscious.I was at his house right now.

He stroked my face gently,his hands so soft to the touch I wanted to melt underneath them.
I let myself cry a little bit.The tears ran down to his hands.He just looked at me sorrowfully,not uttering a word.Why did he look so unhappy?
Had I already made his life a misery?

I sat up.Bad idea.I could feel myself about to vomit again.It went all over the covers.The boy stared at me but didn't get mad.Matter of fact,he never seemed angry.Just like last night,he picked me up,this time taking me to the bathroom.
One of his hands lay flat against my back for support as he washed off any traces of vomit from my face and arms.

I couldn't stop looking at his face.
Focus on the water-I told myself.

The water was cold,it woke me up a little bit.When we went back to the room everything was spotless.He must've cleaned it up when I fell asleep in the bathroom.We sat down and he held me,rocking gently from side to side.

When I cried again he kissed the tears away from my cheeks until I smiled.I didn't want to smile but I owed him something.

What was I even thinking.Being here with this boy.I haven't even know him for a day but it felt like he's been in my life this whole time.My parents will kill me but I couldn't care less.My life was already a great mess.

I looked at the boy.Stared at him intently whilst he looked back with a kind passion.
It was so comforting,just looking at his face.

I'd never believed in soulmates,there's something about this boy though.
The way that we found our ways to each other,it just seemed like it was meant to be.
I'm not saying that he'd be mine in a..romantic way but even a friendship.

Platonic soulmates.Those existed too right?

I focused on him again.He stared down at me,his dark curls falling over his eyes.
One of my hands reached out to them,brushed them away so I could see his dark brown eyes.

Everything looked so distorted.My field of vision was so hazy still.I counted the freckles on his face with the little sight I had.He had 32 in total.32 little freckles that looks like stars.

We enjoyed our presence for a while until I decided it was too quiet.

"Hi,"I whispered,my voice barely audible.

"Hi,"he responded,his voice deeper to what I expected it to be.

We returned back to silence.It turned out his names was Mike though.

I close my eyes,I could feel a second wave of the alcohols effect hitting me just now.

I though about his name.

Mike
Mike
Mike
Mike
Mike
Mike
Mike
It suited him.

Mikes pov:

It turned out her name is Eleven.She didn't tell me this information personally but she had a necklace on with that name.I assumed it was hers.

I took the girl-I mean Eleven-downstairs.Thinking about it again.Who would name their daughter Eleven?

Anyways,I scrambled some eggs and put them on a plate.She ate them remorsefully,not finishing the whole thing.Maybe there was still some alcohol left in her.

"Hey.."she sighed.

"Yes?"

"You know,I have this crush on what's his name...Mike,"she looked over at me.

Yeah,the alcohol was still definitely in her system.

"Well,as I said I really like Mike.Just don't tell him,shhh,"she placed a finger over her lips and laughed.

"Don't worry,I won't tell him."

"You-you know Mike?"She stared at me with very large eyes,her pupils so dilated I could barely see her irises.

"Yeah.Do you?"

She nodded."I've only know him for a few hours.I kind of love him though."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah.Just don't tell him I said that.I don't think he feels the same way about me,"her voice lowered to a whisper.

"Well you don't have to hide it anymore because guess what.Mike loves you too."

She shuffled closer to me,talking close to my face.There was still the smell of vodka on her breath.

"Really?"she sounded like she couldn't believe it.

"Yeah really,"I nodded.

"Wow."

She slumped against the couch,her head falling into my shoulder.

"I really love Mike,"she whispered.

"Yeah,same."

I sighed.What the fuck was wrong with me.

She was dazed and still partly drunk and definitely hungover, probably not even knowing what she was saying.

I'm sober and knew what I was saying.About 1 minute ago I confessed that I loved her.She probably didn't mean it but I did.

Did I?

That's besides the point.I shouldn't have carried on with this stupid conversion.
It would've been a lie if I said I didn't like her though.

It didn't matter now.Tomorrow she probably wouldn't even remember.
Fuck.I messed up.

...

-

I wrote his chapter and then wattpad didn't save it and I had to re write that's why I haven't posted anything today yet
I hope u enjoyed btw
Ty for reading

-Ally