63. I'm the husband!

"I don't want it!"

You didn't think and directly rejected, he narrowed his eyes dangerously "How dare you reject me? Do you dislike me?"

he lowered his head to sucked hard on your lip, after a moment he stepped back a little putting his hand on your forehead, he gasped "Or do you want Jeonghan to help you?" your pupils shrank and shook your head.

"No."

Your reaction was a little intense which surprised him "Why are you so excited?" however he's little happy hearing you say 'No' and thin lips slowly curled up "Since you don't want him, do you want me?"

You're stunned before you react his long arms wrapped around your shoulders, holding you in his arms domineeringly "Answer the question!"

"Uh..." you didn't know how to answer, you didn't expected him to ask such a question, you didn't understand what he was thinking in his heart, both had quarreled fiercely before, he clearly hated you but he seemed to like teasing you every time, moreover he seemed to be very excited.

Just like now, there was a green light in his ink-black eyes, it was like the light of a wild beast seeing it prey, he had the confidence that he was determined to win, you couldn't escape from his grasp no matter what, you swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

"I.." you definitely don't know answer of this kind of question, no matter what, even if you really liked him, even you want him to help you but you couldn't say it openly, besides who knows what would happen if you said it out loud? would he say that you're a shameless woman when the time came?

"L-lets go to the hospital." finally you said, he pursed his lips in displeasure "Do you know you're going to run away now? then you have to answer the question first, we'll go to the hospital."

You felt very uncomfortable because he's so close, if it wasn't for the fact that you had been poisoned with drug, you probably wouldn't have the strength to talk to him this time, you turned away "I don't want to answer this question."

He stared at your side profile in a dangerous manner "Take a good look, I am the husband."

He made you face him before tightly wrapped his lips around yours kissing fiercely, it's hot and turbulent made you moaned in pain, you have been holding your conscious was completely shattered by his kiss, you tried to push him away but his embrace was too strong, it was as steady as a mountain that you couldn't move him at all, your mouth was filled with his breath, even bodies were tightly pressed together, you could feel coldness from his body through clothes, it was probably because your body was too hot that you felt his embrace was so comfortable, it must be...

while your head was still in a daze, you suddenly realized that the suit you're wearing had been taken off forcefully, then the window was lowered and the cool night wind poured in through the window blowing the thin red dress on your body, you shivers into his arms, the suit that was taken off from your body was thrown out by Jungkook without hesitation and landed on the road, before you could react, he pinched your chin forcing to met his gaze.

His dark and heavy eyes are like dark clouds that covered the top of the city, tonight your red dress was like fire, it attracted his eyes the moment you appeared, later on you wore Jeonghan's suit and was hugged by him at that time, he wanted to kill them all but later this woman actually left Jeonghan behind and walked towards him, he started to pity you again.

The red dress on your body was already very sexy, clothes that being pulled half of your shoulder was now exposed, he lowered his head to take a bite of your milky shoulder, it wasn't strong but it hurt, you moaned and whispered "W..what are you doing?"