64. he likes you!

His originally expressionless face changed completely at this moment that shocked you because you had never seen such an expression on his face, anger, shame and pain all kind of emotions were exchanged on his face and eyes but he couldn't do anything to his aunt but coldly said.

"Let go."

"Don't even think about it." she pulled his ear harder "Come out with me, I have something to tell you."

"fck!" he was so angry but could only obediently follow her out, after they went out, you subconsciously looked at Minho who was standing beside, you're little embarrassed.

"Young Master's aunt is always like this, she should be the only person who can control Young Master." you nodded understanding and also could tell although he's a cold, he still respect his aunt, after all he could maintain his calm and follow her out when that expression appeared on his face, if it was Old Master at this moment, he would probably have scolded him a long time ago.

__

Jieun's hand was still on his ear that twisting turned his ear red "Tell me what's wrong with you, a man bullying a woman like this, aren't you ashmed?"

"Where did I bully her? quickly let go." even though he's a man with thick skin and flesh, Jieun's strength was not to be underestimated, moreover she had been pinching him the whole time, his expression was cold but she didn't care at all.

"Why are you so fierce? Don't you know that, with a lady around you should be a gentleman? alright, I know that you are born cold and don't take women seriously but Y/n is your wife, you should at least fulfill your husband's duty, right?" he didn't say anything "Did you heard that?"

He pursed his lips unhappily "Aunt, this is my private matter, you don't need to worry about it, do you.?"

She immediately raised her brow "You are looking down on me meddling in other people's business, right? your mother asked me to take care of you before she died, are you treating me like this?"

His eyes turned cold, sensing the indifference in his aura she curled her lips and withdrew her hand "Alright, I was just saying it casually don't think too much about it but don't forget what I told you to be gentle with her just now, she is a good woman."

He raised his eyebrow and sneered "Aunt, why are you so sure that she is a good woman?"

"Look at you in the wheelchair, who is willing to marry you?"

"There are many women who are willing to marry into the Jeon family."

She sneered "You know they are going to marry into the Jeon family not you, if your surname is not Jeon and you are not the president of the Jeon's Group, do you think there will be a woman who likes you? unless they're blind."

Jieun wasn't polite to him at all, her words were straight and she have venomous tongue comparable to his, Jungkook frowned and said discontentedly "What good would it do you to attack me?"

"You don't even want to hear the truth? I just want to tell you that she's not bad, if you miss such a girl, you will regret it in the future!"

he's speechless "How do you know that she didn't marry into Jeon family for money?"

"Tsk." she sneered and crossed her arms looking at him with disdain "If she is really a vain woman, she will not marry you with her child, she even risked her life to protect her child when will you know about it!"

"That is because she has a feelings for her ex-husband."

"...But as far I know, feeling do nothing, she's just a mother, protecting her own child, that's all, I have no child, it doesn't mean I don't understand, you are the only .... I and your uncle have, mother's love is more greater than any others, don't mock."