Part- 05

Y/N P.O.V

'' Aaaaahhhhh '' I screamed seeing a man sitting on the bed with messy hair and wearing a......bathrobe? '' What happened? '' he asked, hearing my unnecessary scream '' Nothing...a sudden shock....you know..a shock when you see a handsome man in nothing but a bathrobe with messy hair is cherry on top '' I said trying to flirt with him.

He stood up and started coming closer to me. Maybe I shouldn't have flirted with him. He came even closer with me going back, trapping me between his muscular arms and the bathroom door behind. Oh!! It was a very bad idea to flirt with him!! I will never flirt with him again!!

'' Oh....so...you haven't seen anyone like this before? '' he asked, leaving a 2 centimeter gap between us. Oh!! Those lips looked so kissable!! Oh!! My God!! Come a bit closer and....I am gonna kiss!! No!! Don't come!! I swear to God I will kiss him!! Ok..he is coming closer.....

'' You- '' I kissed him before he could complete the sentence. He was shocked but soon kissed back. After all, we were meant for each other. Just like a princess who gets her prince after many ups and downs, I too got my king.

Author P.O.V

The kiss which was soft and gentle but slowly became passionate and full of desire, which can't be denied. The desire to own. The makeout session made the atmosphere hot. The night started and they made love.

The night passed with the moon shining brightly in a cold chilly night. The couple showed how much they love each other.

———————————————————————————

Days passed and the love between them grew. The more time they spent together the more their love grew. Just like a gardener showers water on his flowers, Taehyung showered his flower, Y/N with his love.

His love was so much for the poor Y/N that she thought to bring a hybrid flower for him to shower with love. Soon she had two hybrid flowers with one which was still a seed.

'' Hwan!! Come here!!...What are you doing Jae!? No!! You are not getting it! '' You screamed on top of your lungs at your 5 year old twins Hwan and Jae who were busy buttering you for their favorite snacks. They were borned on your first wedding anniversary.

Y/N P.O.V

Oh!! My!! God!! Why is it so hard to make them eat food!? I can't handle these two devils and my husband wants more kids! Oh!! I am pregnant though! I am 2 months pregnant! My dear husband wanted one more child....I am so tired of handling these two...I don't know how I will manage with one more.

'' Mom...when will dad come? I am missing him so much... '' my daughter Jae asked, her mouth full of food and her cheeks swollen. '' Dad will come now....it will take him just 15 seconds... '' My son, Hwan, said counting. '' 15...14...13...12...11...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... '' and the door opened. Woah!! I have a very smart son!! Oh my! How did he know that he will be coming now?

'' Dad!! I missed you! '' Jae said, jumping onto him. '' Aww...darling..I too missed you!..... '' he said, kissing all over her small face. Soon Hwan also jumped onto him. I love these three babies so much! '' Dad...you know...Hwan counted from 15 to 1 and you came.... '' '' Really? Wow!! My son is great like me! '' he said, now kissing Hwan.

'' What about me? Where are my kisses? '' I asked with a slight pout. '' Honey...you will get kisses after a few hours....okay? '' he said, winking along with a smirk. Why after a few hours? Why not now? What time is it now? Oh!! It's half past 7....oh!!! I got it now!! '' Got it? '' he asked. I can feel my cheeks burning up...oh my god! I got up and headed towards the kitchen to make food! The favorite part in my life!

After dinner, the kids went to their rooms and I stayed in the kitchen to do the dishes. Taehyung was also there doing his work.

After our wedding, he joined his father's business. After 3 years he became the CEO of the company. We went on many dates and he took me to many places too. He was always caring towards me. After the birth of the twins, he has 3 members to take care of. We are a happy small family.

'' Are you done? We have so much work to do... '' he asked, hugging me. Resting his chin on my shoulder. '' Umm...yeah..just 5 minutes then we will goooo!! '' I said, keeping the dishes in their respective places.

I got my kisses with extra love...now I can sleep peacefully. Tae got up and pulled the sheets, placing his hands around my waist he pulled me closer. We drifted to our dreamland.

Our small happy family will always be happy and cheerful. And once the baby inside me comes out, our small family will be a big one. Not that big but big. I love them so much and forever will. No one can ever take me away from him. I belong to him and he belongs to me. Only me....