5𖨆

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵."

At the moment you and Denki were in side of the classroom cleaning. Why are you both cleaning? Well Denki thought it was a great idea to prank Mr.Aizawa. Which ended pretty badly might I add.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘬𝘴?"

He stops sweeping the floor and leans onto one of the desks. He had a questionable look on his face,that was extremely hard to read.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘳.𝘈𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵!"
"𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘶𝘱!"

Denki was waving his arms around,trying to show his point. All you could do was giggle at this though.

Hearing you giggle caught Denki's eye. All he could do was smile. Finally once your giggle dies down,you sit down your broom and sit on one of the desks.

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵."
"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 '𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢
𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵."

Denki took what you said into account. But something was bugging him.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘯/𝘯?"

You 'hum' at him in response,looking at your feet while they swing back and forth.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴?"

This made you look up. You were close to most of the teachers due to Yamada taking you around them while you were younger. But none of your friends knew that Yamada was your dad though. Ochako almost found out while she was at your house,but you hid all of the pictures with you and your dad before she arrived.

It's not that you were embarrassed to be his daughter. That was far from the truth. In reality you didn't want someone to use you as a way to get to your dad. If something happened to him,you wouldn't know how to feel.

But should you tell Denki the truth? 'Would he think I was being selfish.' Your Mind was racing with questions.

"𝘜𝘮𝘮...𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭."

Scratching the back of your neck you try not to make eye contact with Denki.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘬𝘴,𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥."
"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺,𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸."

Denki decides to sit on the desk across from you. Wanting to take everything that you say in.

"𝘚𝘰𝘰..𝘶𝘮𝘮..𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥."
"𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥!𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 '𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘢..𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 '𝘥𝘢𝘥 '."
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦."