"Can I have a bite~?"

(What u where wearing 👆)
(P.s William already killed the kids)

The next day :Morning

Y/n POV:

I woke up to the sound of my Pappa cooking my favorite food.I got dressed,left my jacket, ring's and chains upstairs and went down stairs as fast as I could to sea everyone sitting at the table when they saw me coming down they all said in sync "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" As father got up while I ran to them he Court me as I I jumped into his worm and loving embrace as my other Dad's came and joined the hug to followed by my brother's.

"So ready to open your gift's" asked my father as he put me down "YES" I screamed as I sat down my Pappa putted a plate of f/f in front of me making my smile grow bigger I started to eat every little bit of food on my plate even licking the plate food I looked to the side to sea Micheal looking at me weird "What I love F/f" I said with a huge smile all he did was roll his eye's.

As we all sat down my dad gave me a small box.I looked up and he winked at me"Open it" he said as I nodded and looked down opening the box I saw a card that said "Congratulations On your big day happy birthday from Mr.Freddy himself and his band we welcome you to celebrate you birthday at Freddy Fazbear Pizza with you and your friend plus family WHAT!!?"I re-read the card and looked at my dad with sparkling bright red and e/c eyes with a even huger smile if that's possible.I got up and ran around yelling"WE'RE GOING TO FREDDY FAZBEAR PIZZAS!!!"

My perant's laughed as I ran and tackled them to the ground I mite be small but I'm stronger then I look😁. "Ok ok get your stuff so we can go get you to the freedy's"I looked at them and my Pappa patted my head as I ran up stairs ignoring everything and everyone around.

William's POV:

As I watched Y/n walk up the stairs I heard a small glitching noice and looked to the side to see glitch standing there with a smile he looked at me a and hugged me."You're good Dad you know that?" I shook my head and looked at Henry as I pulled him into the hug between us and said"We are good perant's you guy's are better then me"

I looked at Henry I kissed his chick making him blush a light pink then kissed glitch on his nose making him turn red as while.

"You guy's done yet?" I snap my neck along with Glitch and Henry as we saw Y/n standing there with a smirk his jacked and choker on hour face's turned bright red when we heard a click sound and y/n smirking and laughing that evil laugh he does."What was that?"Glitch asked as we saw a phone in y/n hand."haha you guy's look cute together~" the little shit ran out of the house before bee could get him in time

Thread POV:

We all got into the car as Liz was sitting with his Brother's in the back as they drove to the Pizzariy as they talked about what they were going to do when he stared to feel sick "d-daddy I'm not feeling so good "(My fucking mind why did I need to wright that WHYYY!!!!?) As Glitchtrap and Henry looked back only to see Liz puicked on them both they told William that they'll take Liz home they can enjoy themselves as y/n look at his brother he smiled and hugged him while saying"I'll have fun for the both of us" and got back into the car.

As they parked the car they got out and went inside the restaurant as they all split up except the birthday boy himself who looked around at the Pizzariy with sparkling eye's.