daseot

The time is running fast because today is already Monday and Taehyun is walking towards the cafeteria. It was lunch time and he just finish his Literature class. He was walking with his group members. When they reach the cafeteria, he saw Beomgyu is sitting by himself. He excuse himself from his member and went to seat with Beomgyu.

"Never thought seeing you again" Taehyun says while he sits next to Beomgyu. The mention boy starts to seat uncomfortable on his chair. He know what others would say to him and also what they will do to Taehyun. "Hey are you okay-" Taehyun can't even finish his sentence when someone interrupt him.

"Ouh look! The gay guy finally have a boyfriend! What a surprise" The same guy who Taehyun meet in the alley speak while walking near towards both of them. "Isn't that the boy who was trying to safe Beom?" His friend whisper to him but can be heard clearly by Beomgyu and Taehyun. The guy look at Taehyun and for some reason he was surprised. "Oh my Gonow he makes our job hard because we have to deal with both of their gay asses".

Taehyun can't stand this guy for any longer now. He looks at him and he speak, "I never thought an animal can speak? it also came to school? But why tho? You didn't seem to be a little smarter than you already were before" Taehyun say to him with a stern look. Beomgyu was surprised by the audacity that Taehyun had. Before the bully can throw hands at him, Taehyun's gang came and seats around the table. "Sorry, no fighting is allowed here!" Jake say while smiling to the guy who almost punch Taehyun just now. His smile looks so lovingly but is full of shit you don't want to deal with.

"Suckers" and with that they left the table. Taehyun look at Beomgyu and he looks so uncomfortable. He wants to say something but Beomgyu quickly runs out from the cafeteria. Taehyun quickly follows him.

He found Beomgyu in the restroom and slowly walk towards him. "Hey are you okay?" Taehyun ask while trying his best to hold Beomgyu's hand.

"I'm sorry" Beomgyu say more like whispering to Taehyun. He felt so guilty for dragging Taehyun in his life problems. 

"You don't have to be sorry for something you didn't even do. I'm the one who involved myself in your problems if that is what makes you act like this", Taehyun spoke softly while trying to sit next to Beomgyu.

They where like that for a moment until someone came in. "Here you are!", Jay say and give them their bags and left them with Jungwon. Jungwon wave to Taehyun and Beomgyu a goodbye before he starts to follow Jay from behind (oof jaywon is cute)