chapter 1

CAST OF THE CHAPTER-
Katelin Myers-main character age-16
Josh Pancakes-katelin's boy friend age-18
Ramona Myers-katelins mom age-29
Bruno Pakenski- Ramona's boyfriend age-30
Gretel Myers- Katelins sister age-7
Sameul Myers katelins brother age-10
Nila Myers- Katelin sister age-4
Jack Myers- Katelin brother age-9
Mystery Boy-? Age-?

"Hey mate," said josh.
"You aren't my mate my mom made us date each other and told everyone you were my mate," I yelled!
"Wow just let out all your feelings to me," josh said in a sad voice.
"I sorry and not to be rude why are you so sad about what I said"I asked?
"Because I wanted you to love me not hate me," josh said sadder than the first time.
"I do love you you just aren't my mate,"I said.
"Yeah I know but I want you to love me until you find your mate okay," he said.
"Didn't you find yours already," I asked?
"Yea but I wasn't ready nor was she so when her boyfriend finds his mate and you find yours me and my mate will get together,"josh explained.
"Oh okay," I said.

I took off my pants and tee threw it in the hamper. I got in the bed and said "good night" to josh and he responded the same.
^^^

I woke up to the sound of the chirping birds. I put on my black and blue school skirt and then I put on my white button down shirt. I got my blue blazer that had the letters RPH which stands for Ridgeport highschool. I go to a private school so now do you under stand. I put my blazer on. I put my long white socks. Then I put on my Oxford black shoes. I went into my bathroom and did my hair. I put my hair into a messy bun and put a bow in my hair. I put on some red lipstick. Light flirty pink eye shadow. And pink blush. I put on a few bracelets. I put on my necklace and earings.

I walked out the bathroom and took my phone off the charger. I got my black purse and stuffed everything I needed in there. I got my emoji book bag and went down stairs. I made me a milkshake and put it in my cup. I went upstairs got everything I needed and brushed my teeth. I went back downstairs and grabbed my keys. Did another check and left the house.

I locked the door then I put the keys in ignition to my motorcycle. I drove to school.

Today is the first day of school so I'm really happy.

"1738 I'm like hey wassup hello seen yo pre-". I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello,"I said.
"Thanks for not waking me up I'm gonna be late for school,"josh said angrily.
"Sorry,"I said and hung up because just got my motorcycle 2 weeks ago March 10 and I didn't want to wreck it.

I stopped at a red light, when I did I smelled vanilla. I looked right, but when I did the smell got weaker. I turned left and the smell was stronger.

"Hey your panties match my eyes,"said mystery boy.
I looked down to see my panties. I pulled down my skirt really fast.

I looked over at "mystery boy" and winked. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

When the light turned green I zoomed off into the little crowd of cars.

Noticing the police about 800ft from us I slowed down to the speed limit.

After I got far away from the police I sped up again.

I made a sharp right turn dodging all the cars in my way. Then I made another right, a left and then drove into the parking lot. I got a parking spot in the back of the school.

I smelled that smell again. I took a deep breath in. I looked around then I seen mystery boy again.

"So what do I get,"I asked?
"To go on a date with me,"said mystery boy.
"First of all I don't even know you, second of all I don't want to go on a date, third of all I have a boyfriend, and last what's your name,I asked?

"My name is James, you can get to know me on our date, you know you want to go on a date with me, and have you ever heard of break up," asked james?

"You're so wrong,"I said walking away.
"No I'm not," said james.
"Whatever,"I said walking up the stairs to the school.

"Why you wal-"
"Hey Kate,"josh said cutting james off.
"Hey babe,"I said.

James stood shocked looking at us. I could tell josh noticed because he said "fuck off this not a damn TV show"!

"All I was trying to do was talk to your girl friend,"james said. "Oh and she's my-"james was cut off by josh again.
"If you say one more f****ing word I will kill-," Josh was cut off by me.
"That's enough Josh, James is just a friend if y'all can't get along you'll see whats going to fuckin happen,"I yelled!

Before they could say anything I walked away.

¶¶¶
9
Periods
Later
I got my stuff and left the school. I got on my motorcycle and was about to zoom off.

"Hey Kate I have to go to work,"josh said.
"Ok,"I said I then drove off.

°°°

When I was about to do my homework someone rung the doorbell.

I went downstairs and looked in the peephole to see who it was and it was James. I opened the door and said "hey James what are you doing here"?

"Umm can you help me study,"he asked?
"Yes,"I said letting him in. "Follow me,"I said.

I let him in my room and told my mom he was here.

James POV-

I stood by the computer chair waiting for Kate to come back.

"Hey James just one second,"Katelin said.

I stood there shocked because Katelin took off her shirt and pants and went looking for more. But i no my wolf stopped her and kinda jumped on her.

"What the hell,"Kate yelled.
"Sorry can't control my wolf sometimes,"I said starting to kiss her.
"But what about josh,"Katelin asked.
"Who's your mate,"I asked?
"You are,"Katelin said.
"Then that answers your question,"I said and started to suck Katelin's neck.

Katelin moaned, but during the maoning i think she said 'I love you' but who knows.

"What the fuck are you doing,"I heard josh yell.
"Making love with my mate,"I said obviously.
"Kate how could you cheat on me like this,"josh said.
"Josh, James is my mate and you were just my boyfriend I used to love you but after we just did what we just did I know who I love and its James I'm sorry but its over can we just be friends,"kate said.
"Yeah sure, I'm sorry man,"josh said.
"Its alright, I said.

Josh got his things and left.

"James I'm sorry but you have to go I'm you know,"kate said.
"Yeah,"I said as I left.