Chapter 6

I reached the cafeteria catching my breath, I ran so fast to leave him because of what he did to me

He really did that for no specific reason, he's insane. I don't even know him that properly and he did that.

"Lucas is not here-- I mean he's not here". Yvette whispered as soon as she saw me walking in.

"That's good... right?". I asked unsure.

"Of course that's great! You can move freely without having him around". She assured me and pulled me to the line.

"There's a student from the other school that scared me on my way here. I met him already because of Heeseung and that's our first interaction". I started to tell her what happened.

"I think he's out of his mind". Yvette can't stop laughing with what I just told her.

She finds it adorable, like what? how adorable, huh?!

"I want to meet him! who is he?". She eagerly shook my shoulder.

"I don't think he's here... oh! that guy!". I looked around and saw him walking in holding his ass, probably because of the push.

"Oh? Ni-Ki?". Her expression changed.

"You know that crazy guy?". I asked her back.

"You really don't know him?! like literally don't know him?". I furrowed my forehead looking at her.

"He's the BEST dancer in their team. Everyone knows him, how did you not know him? we always encounter them in the competition". She's looking at me with an unbelievable expression on her face.

"Well I'm not everyone". I said and shook my head.

"I still don't understand how you become an extrovert and love sleeping, how did you do that...". I gave her a sarcastic smile and shrugged.

We joined Taki and his other friends again to eat lunch. This time we are more quiet but around us it is too loud since we are 40 people here, even the slightest whisper makes it loud.

"I know Ni-Ki would be here too but I still feel uneasy". Daniel said looking in front.

"You know him too?". I asked and followed where he was looking.

"You don't know him?". He asked back, same with how Yvette reacts.

"You always knock down right after we perform. That is why whenever they come to congratulate us or when we go to their waiting room to congratulate them, you are always asleep". I arched my eyebrows ready to throw a hand.

"But for real Letizia, you don't know Ni-Ki?". Taki asked, why do they have the same reaction?!

"I am supposed to know him like he's some type of celebrity?". I asked more confused than ever.

"But you two are like the best when it comes to dancing and everyone talks about you two, It's strange that you don't know him". He reasoned.

"You two have so many similarities". Kyungmin added.

"Like how?". I asked again, I think I'm just here to keep asking endless questions.

"Like both of you can me-"

The next thing we knew there's a person in the other table that is facing the ground, his lips are bleeding. I saw Heeseung standing in front of the guy, he's breathing heavily with his fist close tightly.

I quickly got up from my seat and went to the circle. I pulled Heeseung away from the crowd.

"H-hey, what happened?". I asked when we were a little far away from the crowd.

"Okay okay, just inhale slowly and exhale slowly...". I said when he was still not getting calm.

Heeseung is like my big brother too, ever since my brother introduced him to me we easily get along like real siblings. It was nice having him around not until that night happened.

"He keeps talking shit about me and the group". He explained still breathing heavily.

"You know him?". I asked, looking at the guy who just got up from the ground, he is looking at us deadly.

"Yeah, he is one of the bully that your brother and I we encounter once, after that he doesn't stop talking shit about me and to your broth-"

"He talked shit about my brother too? my peaceful brother?". My blood started to boil.

"No! Zia, don't do that". He held my arm.

His friends and my friends arrived. They exchange their gazes to the both of us.

"Get off your hand or you will not like what I can do to your fingers, hyung". I looked at him with a poker face.

"Zia...". I feel Yvette's hand on me.

"I will break all of your fingers if you don't get that off". They move backwards.

I started walking towards that guy, he was still smirking with his ugly face. He looks so annoying without even trying.

He saw me walking to where he was standing, his smirking slowly growing.

"Loser, what are yo-"

A loud sound echoed through the cafeteria.

The next thing I knew Heeseung and I together with that beaten up face guy in the office. I don't know where we are but I guess I need to face the consequences that I did but I know it's worth it.

They give us a warning of what happened today and if the second warning happened we will not be able to participate in this training.

We went out of the room. I saw the guy that has a black eye due to what I did to him looking at me, he deserves that.

"What are you looking at?!". I threatened him again, he flinched and walked away.

"I told you don't do that". Heeseung said.

"You don't tell me what to do, I did that for my brother". I said and left.

I saw his friends Yvette, Daniel and Taki waiting in front of the dorm where our room is.

"Let-". I walked past not giving them a look.

I head to our room with my hands in front of me. It's swollen because of what happened.

 It's swollen because of what happened