Gabriel and Marinette

Marinette is going to school, and tries to cross the street but...BOOM! Gabriel runs her over with his boat ,,GUCCI Le Gabriel"
When Gabriel sees her, he wanted to take her home. What a gentleman :()!
From the moment Gabriel ran her over, he fell in love with her.
When he arrived home, Marinette was dead, so Gabriel sacrificed his semi-dead wife for her. Gabriel takes Marinette's dead body and places her on the circle that he made of his semi-dead wife.
When he place Marinette in the circle,he says some weird words and Marinette went back to life.
She immediately falls in love with him. She likes his muscles very much ;).
Marinette's face turns red like the blood of Gabriel's dead wife,then she says to Gabriel:
-oh god, what happened?!
- I've run past you with my boat.
- and what am I doing at your house?Why didn't you call 911?!
- i didn't want to. ;)
Marinette blushes more seeing how much of a bad boy Gabriel is and she says to him:
- why is Adrien's mom headless?
- I've made a ritual to bring you back to life, and now you're in love with me.
-OK!
Adrien heard all those things and was very jealous, so he turned into cat noir so he could win Marinette's heart.
Adrien knows that Marinette likes furrys and goes to win Marinette's heart. While cat noir is trying to find Gabriel, Mariette and Gabriel were cosplaying into furrys because as i said, Marinette likes human furrys.
After hours of searching, Adrien finally finds Gabriel and shouts ,, cataclysm" and distorted Gabriel in 30.000 pieces. Marinette was heartbroken, so she strangled cat noir to death, and then she formed a circle out of him, where she put Gabriel. After saying some weird words Gabriel was brought back to life,then he pulled out a ring and said:
- Marinette dupain-cheng, do you wanna merry me?
- considering that you're 45 ( i think) and I'm 14, my answer is........ YES!
- OMGGGGG!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!