☁︎1☁︎

3rd POV

You woke up to the sound of you're incredibly annoying alarm clock. As you sleepily got up you smelt a sweet smell emitting from downstairs.

"The chef must be making [favorite breakfast] today."

After getting ready for school you walked downstairs to be greeted by the maids and taken to the dining room to eat.

Once you finished eating you were walked to a limo and driven to school. Walking out you noticed a strange figure move away from the window but payed no attention to it.

You walked into your designated classroom and sat down waiting for the lazy teacher to start the lesson.

☁︎Lunch time☁︎

People were gambling all around but you payed no attention and kept eating while writing things down in your notebook.

A strange feeling spread across your body though, everyday at lunch since you joined the Student Council you always felt like your were being watched but like always you ignored it.

☁︎Time skip to the end of the day☁︎

You were walking to your limo when you noticed a figure with a white mask with a face on it outside. You only stopped for a minute wondering why the Vice President was outside until you continued getting into your limo.

Y/N POV

I was getting ready for bed like usual, brushing my hair and teeth and making sure my uniform was ready for tomorrow, when I heard my phone ding.

Walking over to it there showed a message by someone that wasn't in my contacts. Reaching over and unlocking it I read the text that was sent to me.

Unknown user: Hello Y/N I'm the Vice President of the Student Council, Ririka Momobami. I have contacted you to ask if you could come by my office tomorrow morning before classes start, thank you.

"The Vice President? But what would she want from me?" You sat on your bed wondering before replaying with a 'yes' to Ririka's message.

"I'll have to get up a bit earlier if I want to be able to make in time, but that will be no problem at all."

As you layed down setting your alarm for tomorrow you slowly drifted off to sleep, the question of why Ririka had asked you to come to her office still wondering around in your head.

Ririka's POV

I couldn't believe that I had ask Y/N to meet me at my office tomorrow, I was so excited yet so nervous. All I wanted was to ask her if she would like to start hanging out with me, but I don't want her to say no. I haven't told Kirari about this, I figured that she might get upset.

I layed in bed wondering what would happen tomorrow. Placing my mask on my nightstand and turning over I thought to myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________________That's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it

That's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it.

I'll be doing a word count since I know that some people like it.

Off to the next chapter then 💃

Word count: 538

I hope you have a lovely morning, evening, or night.