Mask

Kokichi POV

                                                                  ⚠️ Trigger Warning(s): None⚠️

Fvck, fvck, fvck, FVCK!

I let myself go soft. I let myself open up to her.

No.

She can't know.

Why did I let my mask down?

Her arm around my shoulder is digging into my skin. I guess I'm not doing a very good job of supporting her broken ankle. Y/N's face is emotionless. She's good at that. I can never tell what she's thinking. She wears a mask just like me. I can tell. I wonder if she see's mine.

                                                                  ♡

"O-Oma-kun?" After breakfast, Y/N let me take her back to my room

"Yeah~?"

"U-um...If y-you don't mind m-m-me asking c-could you tell m-m-me more about your f-f-friend?"

I glanced at her. Her face was nervous, but subtly. She's not as good at hiding that emotion. She was clearly terrified of asking me, and I almost felt bad for what my response would be.

"Nishishi~! Awwwww~! Is someone jea-lous~?" I giggled, fake joy practically oozing through my words

Her face flushed bright red

"W-w-w-w-what? N-n-no! Wh-wh-what?" Her mask completely fell off, and her embarrassment and nervousness dripped off her face and into my heart, aching.

"Nishishishi~!" I laughed, as my brain filled to the brim with guilt "Awwww~! I'm just teasing you N/N-chan~!" I hoped that would make up for it.

The nervousness melted off her face and hurt replaced it.

"O-oh." She looked at the floor

"But I'll tell you anyway!" I felt so bad for making her feel bad. Why? Why do I care? She's just some girl. I've never even seen her before. There is absolutely no reason for my mask to come down when I'm around her.

But it does.

I don't know why.

But it does.

And I hate it.

                                                                                      ♡

Hiya! Roo here! I hate this chapter so much omg. Its too short as well. Whatever. Sorry it took so long to post! I was busy! Anyway, in a few hours, I have to go to the eye dr cuz I need glasses. Wish me luck! And if we get to 100 reads, I'll do an about the author thing! I'm also thinking about changing the Title to Lock And Key. What do you think? Thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to drink water! Ily!