5.

Now playing: Stereo Hearts by Gym Class heroes

'Thought love was dead but now your changing my mind.'

7:45     Mason: You wanna go for a coffee?   
7:47     Addy:  When?
7:47     Mason: Right now?
7:49     Addy: Give me 10 minutes 
7:50     Mason: I'll be there at 8

8:00am:

So now I'm in Mason's car, awkwardly playing with my hair. I've sat in silence the whole way. I haven't seen Mase since he came over to mine and it's hella awkward. I glance across at him. His hair is tousled, eyes fixed on the road, and I have to say, he looks hot.

"Where are we going?" I break the silence.

"You'll see."

And that's it. Conversation isn't exactly flowing. I try to think of something we spoke about the night of the party, when it had seemed so easy to speak to him. Why does it seem so hard now? Is it me making it awkward? Is it because we're sober? What the hell is going on?

"We're here. Do you want me to go in and order for you?"

"Umm... I don't mind to be honest."
"Ok I'll go."
O
He leaves the car. I guess he trusts me not to get in the drivers seat and drive off. Or maybe it's the fact he knows where I live. Either way, I'm not going to anyway. I want to figure out why talking to Mason Mount seems like the hardest thing I've ever done. I sit and then type a text to Layla to let her know where I am in case she calls in. I see Mase through the window, picking up the coffee. He walks out the door and strides to the car, and for some reason it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Focus. Maybe the reason I can't talk to him is because all I can think about is how hot he is.

"Here you go."he smiles at me, climbs back into the car and starts driving again. He doesn't seem at all bothered by the silence. Am I overthinking this?

"Now where are we going?"

"Patience Addy, patience. You'll find out when we get there."

"But I want to find out before we get there."

"Why? It's not like I'm kidnapping you or anything. I wouldn't have bothered getting you a coffee if I was."

"You might, if you wanted to make me struggle less."

"Why would I kidnap you anyway? You live 10 minutes away from me max."

"But I don't know where you live so how the hell was I meant to know that?"I laugh.

"Good point. Are you going to contradict everything I say?"

"Does it bother you?"

"No. I find it cute." he answers frankly, smiling over at me.