Chapter twenty-two:

"Yes, can I please have to small chocolate shakes," My grandma asked to the McDonalds guy.

"Yea, first window please," he said politely into the microphone type object.

my grandma drove to the first window and paid, after oaying and getting our shakes we decided to talk in the parking lot. My grandma parked. I sipped on my chocolate shake.

"So hunny, I'm sorryabout your brother nd dad. Your going through so much, yea it could be worse. Your so stong. At least your mom and Alex will be okay. You'll be ok-"

"No I won't. Grandma, I'm scared of driving in cars now because I lost my brother in a car accident. I'm of war, I flinch at the word war! This isn't fair. I want my daddy and brother back! I barely hung out with Victor and I only got to see my dad two times a year, if I'm lucky. Grandma, am I suppose to fear the word 'war' or fear getting into the car," I asked.

"You have to live life to the fullest, your risking your life everything you do. Climbing out of bed, you risk your life. Getting into the car, you risk your life. Even when you breathe, you risk your life," My grandma explained.

"I guess," I sighed at my grandmas great point. "I just... miss my dad and brother."

"I understand, that will do that to you. You just have to look at it this way, would Victor and your dad just want you to sit around and mope about them being gone," she asled. Another great point.

"No. They would want me to enjoy life and be happy," I replied.

"So, enjoy life and be happy. Yea you'll have those days where you'll be sad and even cry but they would want you to keep living life and take care of mom and Alex."

"Yea I know. Thank you grandma," I smiled and sipped my shake.

"No problem beautiful," My grandma always knew what to say. That's just one of the many reasons why shes my favorite grandma plus my dad's grandma hated me. She loved Vic and Alex just not me. She even hated my mom. She hated girls lets just put it that way. She'd make me do everything from clean the bathroom to pick the weeds out of her garden.

"I love you grandma," I said.

"I love you to baby," she smiled. I never want my grandma to die. I never wanted any of my family to die.

I guess thats just something we all have to live with.

*Chandlers pov*

"Yea Emma is going through a lot but I really think I'm going to ask her out on a date. It might even help her forget about everything, if I make it fun and shit. Plus, she knows I like her," Sam stated.

We were in my room, talking. Can you guess about who? Emma. He's definitely in L-O-V-E! Love.

"Yea, Maybe," I said. "But also maybe you should give it some time because at this point in her life she might not know what to do or say ya know? "

"I understand that but that one day when she heard me say how I feel about her she said she likes me back but she-oh," Sam cut himself off.

"Yea she said that she does like you and she liked you for a long time but she also said that she doesn't know how she feels at the same time." I pointed out.

"Yea, yea. Whatever. Maybe, soon, i can ask her on a date. I don't know."

"I feel really bad for Emma. Hopefully she won't um you know. Try to kill herself again..." I said.

"Yea. I pray she doesn't," Sam whispered. "Well, um how about we go take a walk or something." Sam was trying to get that thought out of his head.

"A walk sounds fun," I suggested.

*SAMS POV*

My heart was beating and sweat was dripping from my forhead. I was patting, gasping for air. 3:45am the clock read.

"It was just a nightmare, Sam," I reassured myself. It wasn't even a nightmare. It was much worse than a nightmare. Horrifying. It felt so real, maybe because it could happen.

Emma could die. She already tried to kill herself, she did it once, she could do it twice.

That's one of my greatest fears.
________________
That I'd update on Easter! Hope u have a great easter!
Vite. Comment. Share. Message Me(:
Btw... HAPPY EASTER BEAUTIES! ILY! Xx