*1* A Crazy Idea

Zendaya's POV

Here I am. nervous. sitting on the couch in the living room of me and my fiancée Tom's shared home. He just called me and said he had to speak with me about something very important.

I really have no idea what it could be. But a part of me thinks he's going to call off the wedding. Dear god I hope not.

Just then I hear keys rattling and the door peels open. He rushes in with a smile from ear to ear....

"Hey Tommy? What up with you?" I say kind of relieved that he's happy.

"Babe I want you to hear me out okay. Just please don't say anything until I'm done!!" He says basically jumping up and down.

Now I'm really curious, he's really excited.

"Okay?" I reply

"Promise?"

I rolled my eyes "Promise"

"I want to adopt a baby" he finally says.

My eyes widen.

"You what?" I say raising my voice.

" I know what you're gonna say. But I think it will be good for us and I really want a child and I know you do too-" he started rambling but I cut him off.

"Tom no-"

"I'm not finished love." He does the same. We make eye Contact and I just not for him to continue.

"I see everyone else happy with families and I want that to be us and I-"

" I really get that but Tom-" I interject.

" you promised you would listen."

After that I just hold my tongue. Again I simply not for him to continue.

"Darling we've been trying for 5 years to get pregnant. As much as I hate to admit it, there Has to be something wrong with one of us. I mean we have sex a lot." He says in a serious tone.

He's right. I mean I'm 28 and he's 29 it's getting kinda late in our lives. I want kids but I don't want to be one of those 40 year olds with a 5 year old. Not that there's anything wrong with that I just don't want that personally.

I hadn't even noticed that I zoned out until I heard Tom rambling again.

"-I really want kids with you and I feel like-"

"Yes" I said and he immediately stopped.

"What?" His eyes lit up.

"Yes Tommy we can adopt a baby" I smile.

He hoped off the couch and started jumping up and down like a child. I laughed at his reaction and then he swooped me up and spun me around.

"We're gonna be a family? oh my god!"he says putting me down out if breath.

" we're going to be A family." I confirm.

And with that we share a meaningful hug.

————————————————————
Ik it's short but this is only the beginning😏😏
xoxo, Mani♡︎