𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏

Might think I'm rushing but trust me you will understand why In this chapter.

OMNISCIENT:

It was the end of 1992. New Year's Eve. Kayla's bump was growing by the day. She was three coming up to four months pregnant.

Kentrell and her both went to a private doctor to check on the babies. To their surprise they were having twins.

Kentrell was so excited about him having not only one but two children for the first time. This was all he ever wanted especially with the women of his dreams.

His plan that he made in jail came true and to say he wasn't over the moon.

Kentrell has to go to a New Years Eve party for his business, where many others will show up. This always ends badly but this time Kentrell was hosting it. Not at his house but in a restaurant.

The owners were allowed to bring a plus one and a special guest if required. Kentrell being the hostess was going to bring his girlfriend Kayla, Ben and Corey for backup.

Will this New Years Eve party go to plan?

—————————-

"He has my daughter KD, what do you mean we should leave them alone. It's been about two months coming up to three since the last time we saw them."

"I do not want my daughter with that nigga."

KD rolled his eyes, as his boss once again used a racial slur.

"Boss if you want your daughter back and Kentrell business we need to plan this properly. Every minute your getting us to shoot at them knowing we miss every time. If we pop up unexpectedly then they won't realise."

"Smartest thing you've said to me since you've been here. Congratulations."

"Your right we wait until July then we will kill him. I will get my daughter back."

"But for now we tease him."

—————————

KENTRELL POV:

Rubbing sleeping Kayla's stomach, I kissed her forehead lightly before unwrapping her arms around me.

Me and Kayla have become closer, more affectionate with each other since the incident at our birthday with her strange friend.

We can't really have sex anymore since we're having twins. Well Kayla don't want to, she thinks my dick will hurt the babies.

Since these are my first kids I went and grabbed the book my grandpa gave me. I left Kayla in the room sleeping, hearing her low snores.

I scanned through the book looking for anything about children.

BINGO

When the female is impregnated with the males sperm, the boy is given the abilities the dad has with 10 times more strength.

It is passed down in generations, becoming more powerful each time.

If the child is a female, it is given less powers and abilities as they are more delicate.

The child will not have the full 9 months experience as their fully developed in the womb.

They will need to be taken out by at least 6 or 5 months prior to the pregnancy.

After two months of birth the child will look and act like a toddler. Make sure they are able to speak,walk and eat.

"What are you reading Kentrell?" Kayla asked yawning walking over to me, rubbing her eyes.