Bonnabelle Scraps

General

Face Claim: Amy Davidson

Full Name: Bonnabelle Marie Scraps

Nicknames: Bonnie, Bon, Miss Bonnabelle, Bo

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Birthday: November 7th, 1957

Zodiac: Scorpio ♏

Sexuality: Polysexual panromantic

Species: Mostly human with a bit of Bathenlian in her from her grandfather and father

Blood Type: AB+

Blood Color: Red

Family:
Benjamin Scraps (father)
Helen Scraps (mother)
Yondu Udonta (boyfriend)
Kraglin Obfonteri (boyfriend)
Vaughn Scraps (biological son)
Peter Quill (more or less adoptive son)
Matais Phenix (more or less adoptive son)
Riddick Rygel-Obfonteri (more or less adoptive son)
Vito Udonta (more or less adoptive son)
Juniper Jubal (more or less adoptive son)
Cornelius Scraps (grandfather)
Bethany Scraps (grandmother)
Velma Scraps (older sister)
Philip Scraps (older brother)
Sandra Scraps (younger sister)
Davin Scraps (younger brother)
Ricky Scraps (nephew)
Richie Scraps (nephew)
Westley Scraps (nephew)
Harper Scraps (niece)
Beatrix Scraps (niece)
Lily Scraps (niece)
Emma Scraps (niece)

Close Friends:
Tullk Ul-zyn
Oblo
Horuz
Gef

Enemies:
Thanos
Rhet Roberts
Child abusers

Occupation: She works at a business similar to Stark Industries but on a lower scale, she mostly creates and proposes ideas to her bosses so they can propose them to the higher ups. She also works at a desk sometimes taking calls from clients or potential clients.

Appearance

Skin color: White

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Blue

Preferred Clothing: Bonnie doesn't have any certain taste, but she does prefer her clothing be comfortable. She tends to like flowy, loose shirts, and typically with a flower design.

Accessories: The ravager equivalent to a wedding ring on her ring finger that Yondu and Kraglin picked out.

Health

General anxiety

Likes & Dislikes

*Likes
×Dislikes
¤Depends

*Flowers
*Children
*The thought of marriages and families
*Snow
*Cuddling
*Family
*Cooking
×Spiders
×Seeing children hurt
×Needless disrespect
×Rhet Roberts
¤Teasing

Fears

Spiders, losing her family,

Goals

To be a good mother and provide her son with the best life she can.

Favorites

Color- Blue
Food- Baked potatoe soup
Animal- Andalusian Hounds
Number- 3
Time of day- Morning
Holiday- Christmas
Season- Winter 
Song- Hushabye Mountain
Song on Peter's Walkman- O-o-oh Child

Simplified History

Bonnie's grandparents were galactic lovers. Bethany worked for Stark Industries way back when and put a lot of her time and effort into a space communicator. It was a success after a few years of hard work and she contacted Cornelius through that. One of their children was a boy, Benjamin. Benjamin, being interested in his family heritage (in space) eventually went to college for astrology. It was there he met Helen Queen. Helen initially wasn't interested in Ben but he was fascinated and truly wanted to be her friend. It was a drunk night at a college party that it all changed. 

Personality

Bonnie has a big heart and is naturally very caring and motherly. She would be one of the first people to immediately offer comfort or help even if it's to a total stranger. Do not take this kindness as her being a pushover though. Bonnie has a fierce, firey personality and is not afraid to fight if she sees it as necessary. She's your typical country kind of girl, who loves to cook and is not afraid at all to get her hands dirty.

Trivia

Likes to kiss Vaughn's forehead where his where his blue mark is.
Because of the Bathenlian DNA in her, when she sun burns, it's extremely bright.
Ricky and Richie are Sandra's sons, Bonnie helped raise them.
Westley is Velma's only biological child and was from her first marriage, Emma was Philip's wife's daughter from a previous marriage and Lily was adopted by them both.
Harper is Philip's biological daughter, he and his wife adopted Beatrix together.
All of her nieces and nephews (where able to) have the name Davin in their name as a way to honor the youngest sibling, this also means that they all have at least 2 middle names.
Only Tullk calls her Miss Bonnabelle.
Hushabye Mountain is her go to lullaby, she sings it to kids and would sing it to Yondu and Kraglin if they seemed down or woke up from a nightmare while visiting.
Still has the communicator, she works on updating it from time to time and now has it able to essentially Face time and send pictures.
Has a tailor made ravager jacket, she wears it when her lovers come to visit or sometimes even casually. She also never takes off her ring.
As implied and mentioned on various places of this account, she is in a poly relationship with both Yondu and Kraglin.

Movie Information

Infinity War Fate: Dusted

Theme Song

Will add later

Other Songs In Her Playlist

Hushabye Mountain, Stacey Kent

Will add more later