Final Chapter Fight the Light.

Everyone is at the Starting Area, Staring at the Black one on the sky doing something. Who is that? Palutena answered everyone's question, saying that's Necrozma. Palutena explained long time ago, in a flashback. Necrozma was found from a wormhole. Necrozma's only thing is light, and since the Light Realm is full of Light, he tried gathered, but got stop by Palutena and the Centurions. Necrozma was very hurt, and the only thing he can do is run and hide. They tried to find it for years, but they never found it until the present, end of Flashback. Palutena is very unsured what's it going to do when it absorbed the light, but Shulk does. He explains in about 24 hours, all the light will be gone into it's body and it'll be the most powerful being in the whole universe, and it'll used that power to wipe out Everyone and Everything on the whole planet, and then he's going to make the world on his own image. Everybody freaked out because it's the end of the world, but isn't there a way to stop Necrozma? Fox and Falco came by and tells them, they tried to destroyed with their ship, but Necrozma surrounded itself with a giant Barrier. Viridi released a reset bomb on it, but sadly the barrier still remains with out a scratch. If that can't destroyed the barrier, what will? Palutena knows the answers. There's 3 gems hidden around the Light Realm. If the 3 are founded, she'll used her power and the gems to destroy that Barrier, Except The thing is Palutena doesn't believe anyone can defeat Necrozma. Does that means it's the end? Mario steps up and says he'll battle Necrozma. Everyone is very shocked to hear this and tells him it's way too risky. Mario tells everyone if No one do something, there won't be a Tomorrow, and a day after that and a day after that, day after that, so he volunteered to do it. Sonic has decided to join Mario, So does Pikachu, Link, Kirby, Samus, Blue Inkling and Whisper. Nate is way to scared and nervous to do something drastic like that, so he tried to leave on Mirapo, but Shulk tells him not even his home is safe from the Light. Nate realize that and he joined, but he was trembling in fear. Jibanyan wants to help them badly, so decides to joined the Squad on their mission. Luigi, Zelda, Peach, Komasan, Captain Falcon, Star Fox, Pit, The Pichu Brothers, Olimar, Marth, Donkey Kong, Ness, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, Lucario and Shulk have also joins them and will support them with all their might. That's not all because Palutena steps in to joined them and became their final Support Character (Palutena is Enhanced Support and she won't usable for 15 turns). Now that's out of the way, where are the 3 gems hidden? Palutena can't exactly remember where, but she gives them a dowsing machine for gems. Once they find all 3 of them, they must meet Palutena at Ribbon Road. Why is that? They'll know, but they better hurry because Shulk says they have about 23 hours left before it's too late, so The Nintendo Swuad quickly went to go look for those gems.
There's one gem at the Alolan Islands, One gem at the Military and one is at a Castle north on Cliffside rapids. It's up to you to choose the first location.

The Dowsing machine has detected a gem, and it's located at the Alolan Islands. They went there and look for the gem. The Dowsing machine leads them to a sub-world, but Yoshi quickly ran up and stop them because that leads to The Forest Hill, and what's in there is the most dangerous monster named Ratholos, but they have no other option except go inside. Yoshi tells them be careful, and watch out for Ratholos, and they went to the Sub-world.

 Yoshi tells them be careful, and watch out for Ratholos, and they went to the Sub-world