twenty.

"It's negative" Nini said relieved, immediately earning a smile of relief from Ricky. Out of instinct he picked Nini up happily twirling her around earning a giggle from the girl.

"That's amazing Nini!" He said with a smile

"Yeah,amazing" Nini said almost in a sad tone. If Ricky didn't know any better he'd think that she wanted to be pregnant

"Hey, I'm sorry. I want to have kids with you Nini, I do. Just not right now. I don't think either of us are ready for a child right now and we're so young. But if you were pregnant we would've handled it together, and we would've gotten through this" Ricky said sympathetically obvious that he meant every word earning a small short lived smile from Nini.

"No, it's not that baby. I'm happy that I'm not pregnant, I am. This just means that I don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't tell you this before but my period, it's 2 weeks late" she said on the brink of tears.

Not saying anything Ricky took Nini into his arms wrapping them around the girls torso. Nini comfortably laid her head onto Ricky's shoulder as he rubbed circles of comfort into her back.

"Everything will be fine okay? Whatever it is you aren't alone. I'm right here with you" he whispered into her ear earning a smile from her.

"What if it's a false negative?" Nini said nervously barely above a whisper

"What?" Ricky asked. He heard the girl but her voice was so soft that he wanted to make sure that he heard her correctly.

"You know sometimes girls have false negatives. There can be different reasons why she's texting negative but it does happen sometimes" Nini said while nervously looking down at your fingertips

"Nini look at me" Ricky said softly, but Nini kept her head down unable to look at him at the moment. Her nerves just wouldn't allow her to.

Ricky frowned a little seeing that she wouldn't look him in the eyes. He looked at Nini slightly sympathetically, he hated seeing her like this.

"Nini, look at me please" he said and she slowly brought her eyes to meet his. "If it was a false negative then we'll handle it. How do we know if it is or not?"

"Well the tests comes with two in the box so it won't hurt to test again just to make sure, but our best option would be to see a doctor"

"Ok um do you want to test again now" Ricky asked the girl, and she shook her head

"No, apparently the best time to test is in the morning like when you first go to the bathroom so I'll do it then" she sighed

"Okay" he said placing his arms around her again bringing her comfort and warmth. She melted into the hug closing her eyes to stop the fall of anymore tears than the few that has already fallen.

She was way too young for a child and nowhere near ready, but a tiny part of her hoped that maybe it was a false negative. She had so many pregnancy symptoms it's hard to believe that she wasn't.

And if she knew that she was pregnant that ruled out anything more serious being wrong.

Nini shook the thought before tightening her grip onto Ricky which he noticed but decided not to acknowledge.

"We'll be fine, okay?" He used his index finger to lift Nini's head to look directly into his eyes and she nodded with a slight smile.

He wiped away the tear streaks that were on her face and sent her a reassuring smile.

"You gotta stop worrying Neens. We got a negative, so at least you can worry a little less. Whatever is going on we'll handle it" he said and she couldn't be more thankful for how supportive he was being towards her.

"Can we um can we cuddle for a little while?" Nini asked in a soft almost baby like voice

"Of course" he said and she smiled before leading him over to her bed where they quickly got comfortable, his arm draped over her shoulders as she hugged his torso and placed her head on his chest.

•••

"Ej I feel like I'm losing my best friend" Gina frowned. She invited Ej over since Nini told her that she had studying to do.

Ej loved spending time with his girlfriend so he came over without a second thought, but all she'd talk about was her and Nini's friendship.

Everytime he'd try to make a move on her she simply wasn't in the mood and pushed him away.

"Well have you talked to her about it? You know I don't mind listening to you talk about your problems but if you don't talk to her about it, nothing will change"

"I tried to. That's why I asked her if she was coming over today but she said she had to study. It was really weird though EJ, she was super jumpy. Now that I think about it she's been acting weird ever since we left the house boat"

"Okay so think. Did anything happen on the boat that could've caused this?"

"Not that I think of. I didn't see her much on the boat, it seems like her and Ricky were always in their rooms"

"Gina, you don't think her and Ricky—"

"No, there's no way her and Ricky could be a thing. She promised me that she'd never date him plus she's not even interested in him"

"Are you sure Gi?"

"Yes I'm sure. She'd never do that to me. She's my best friend" Gina said almost positive that Nini and Ricky weren't a thing. Nini wasn't even Ricky's type

"Alright then, maybe she just has a lot going on Gi. I really think you should just talk to her"

"You're right"

"Maybe I should head over to her house now" Gina said not wanting to wait any longer to figure out what's going on with her best friend.

"She said she's studying tonight Gi." Ej laughed "maybe you should wait until the morning to go see her. Plus you haven't given me any attention" he pouted

"You're right" she giggled before placing her lips onto his

"I'm always right" he grinned cockily

"Shut up" Gina laughed rolling her eyes before connecting their lips again

A/N
Idek if this is another cliffhanger BAHAHAHAHAHAHA but here you guys go! Gina is being so oblivious but she's lowkey onto them so I wonder where that's going. Anywayyy!I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tysm for reading!