Ch.1 A void of pitch black

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is such a pain" Aizawa groaned slumping onto the light blue couch having just got home from his night shift. "Let me guess... It's Void again isn't it?" Hizashi, Aizawa's husband asked a cup of coffee on his hand and passed it over to Aizawa. "Thanks, and yes it was Void again he made me chase him over to Kyoto" Aizawa answered gulping down his warm black coffee. "How's Hitoshi?" He asked. "Doing great!, finally got him to sleep and he hasn't had a panic attack since this morning" Hizashi explained a wide smile plastered on his face while Aizawa has his quirk activated to prevent the blond male to use his quirk and accidentally waking their adopted child up. "Alright, Alright you can stop using your quirk now" Hizashi said sitting beside Aizawa who still has his quirk activated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerald eyes fluttered open having met with the blazing sunlight he closed his eyes adjusting to the light. "I slept on the beach again..." Izuku muttered using his hand to shade his eyes from the blinding light. 'thank god it's a Saturday' Izuku mentally taught his dull emerald eyes focused on the blue sky. 'So it's been seven years since then huh?' Izuku asked himself. He hated a specific month and day. His birthday was today and it just reminded him of how much of a failure he is. That was the day he lost everything. The thirteen year old boy stood up ignoring the pain the shot through his body. 'I have to go back to the house' Izuku thought to himself as he slowly walked towards the place he was currently staying at. Which was not too far from the beach that people have been throwing trash on. Izuku limped to the back door of the abandoned building his body was screaming to take a break and just lay down but Izuku has too many stuff to do. But first he needed to treat the bloody mess on his lower stomach. He went to the fist room and took out a sewing kit from one of the drawers. He took his black hoodie off and prepared the thread and needle to stitch the wound. He used a damped towel to clean the wound and began to carefully stitch the wound close. When he was done he used the damped towel to clean the excess blood that seeped trough the stitches. He pulled the first aid kid from the corner and began wrapping the wound with the brown bandage. He put the sewing kit and first aid kit away and began to walk to the desk full of papers on the corner of the room. He sat down taking a hoodie that hang from a nail beside the desk and wore it. His dull eyes stared at the screen of the broken but durable computer. He spends the entire day researching on various hero's and villans writing their information on a large green book. He noticed the sun setting down meaning that he had to go on patrol soon. Izuku got up from the chair finding the metal mask he uses to hide his identity along with the belt he made to hold various knifes and daggers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Two years later*

'not many villains' Izuku thought to himself as he jumped down from a two story building making his way to an empty park with not much lighting. He sat down on a bench dull eyes staring at the stars that twinkle in the black void called space. He was officially fifteen now and if he remembered correctly UA had their entrance exam today. Meaning teachers are probably still in the school since it was still six in the evening. Meaning he can't go to UA for a few items.
His stomach grumbled but he just ignored it having to agree to himself that he isn't worth the food. Just a little bread in the morning and that's it. A little cat's head peeked out his hoodie giving out a small meow as Izuku petted it's head. The feline was named Riku after it's previous owners Hariku. An old man who died from a villain attack. He promised the man that he would take care of the little kitten and so he did. "Hey young man.... Can I sit here?" Asked a voice. Izuku looked at the source of the voice finding a man with blonde hair. Izuku just nodded and focused his attention to his little cat. The blonde man sat beside him leaving space to divide them. A couple minutes passed then the blonde haired man spoke. "So what are you doing here in the middle of the night kid?" he began. Izuku looked from the corner of his eyes seeing a hero license in the pocket of the blonde man. 'Present Mic' Izuku mentally said to himself as he looked at
Mic with his dull eyes. 'I was just going on a walk' Izuku signed to which Present Mic stared at his hand. "Oh better get home then it's getting pretty late" Mic replied his gaze falling to the watch on his hand. "It's already eight your parents might be worried" Izuku just nodded standing up and fixing his clothes before walking to a random direction. Once the boy was out of sight Mic pressed the ear peace that he had. 'the plan is on the go' Mic said. A black car drove by Hizashi it's window lowering revealing Eraserhead on the driver's seat. "Come on Mic we gotta hurry back to UA" Aizawa said Mic just nodded and got in the passenger seat of the black car. Then the two drove to UA.

"Heyya pop's and Dad" Hitoshi greeted with a yawn to Aizawa and Hisashi who just arrived. "Great now we can start the meeting" Nezu said. "You could stay here or wonder around the school Hitoshi" Hitoshi replied with an 'okay' before laying his head back down on the couch in the teachers lounge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1003 words*