Ch.3 Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary In there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hitoshi was left wondering who was the boy being treated behind the light blue curtain, if that person was a boy though. He only cought a glimpse of red high top shoes and black clothing
which he found rather cool.

Hitoshi stared into space 'those high tops seems familiar' he thought shifting his gaze back to the curtain dividing him from the the boy. Just as he realized something Aizawa and Yamada burst trough the doors making his mind loose what he recalled. "HEYYYyyyyy" Yamada shouted to which Aizawa erased the loud hero's quirk. "Dad, pop's what are you two doing here?" Hitoshi asked sitting up slightly which earned him a slight headache again. "Lay down kid" Aizawa said to which Hitoshi complied.

"We're here to check up on you" Aizawa stated sitting down on a chair he dragged from the corner. "So what caused the headache again" Aizawa asked looking at Hitoshi with a bored expression. "Just some training again" Hitoshi answered closing his eyes before he realized something again.

"Void......" Hitoshi mumbled to himself which was audible to Aizawa and Yamada heard him making them frown. Hitoshi carefully sat up looking at the curtain he was staring at previously. "He's Void........ Isn't he" Hitoshi asked looking at his Dad's with hope in his eyes. Did they really found him?, Is he okay?, Wait.... HOW did they manage to find and capture the one and only Void.

All these thoughts ran around Hitoshi's mind. Looking at his Dad like he was expecting for them to answer the questions in his head. "What are you looking at me for?" Aizawa asked gazing back at Hitoshi. Hitoshi gave him the 'are you serious look' then shook his head.

Recovery girl pushed the curtain back revealing a boy with forest green hair laying on the bed. Hitoshi quickly turned his head to the boy wanting to get closer to him. "Well, this boy has a lot of injuries and scar's, but what's concerning to me is that he patched up his arm with thread and duck tape" Recovery Girl ranted. "And he is severely malnourished, now Aizawa I want you to fill me in on this boys information, and Shinsou don't turn your head so fast you could get another headache". Aizawa sighed and told the other two adults to follow him to Nezu's office.

Hitoshi watched as the adults walked out the room leaving him with an unconscious boy and his thoughts.

A cat with white fur walked in trough the crack on the door meowing as it jumped to Izuku's hospital bed. Hitoshi eyed the cat
warrily debating whether to sho the cat away as it may be a stray cat that carries germs or just let it be because it's cute.

Riku let out another meow before staring at Hitoshi, Hitoshi stared back having a staring contest between the cat and him.

The two stared at one another in awkward silence with Hitoshi pondering if the cat wanted something from him or it just really wanted a staring contest.

Riku let out another meow before jumping to Hitoshi's hospital bed to continue their staring contest. Riku let out a mocking meow that clicked something in Hitoshi's veins.

"Are you challenging me?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aizawa I have news for you, you included Mic" Nezu snickered as the two adults looked at him in question. "I know you'll both like it" Aizawa and Hizashi exchanged looks before getting up from their seats to look at Nezu's computer screen.

Yamada burst out laughing as Aizawa erased Yamada's quirk whilst taking a video of the stupid event that was happening in the infirmary.

"I don't know if I should be dumbfounded or amused on this sheer stupidity that I'm watching" Aizawa stated resisting to facepalm on what his son was doing.

"Hey, don't move too much!"

They heard Hitoshi shout which immediately caught their attention. "Midnight come with me" Aizawa ordered as he dashed out the door Kayama hot on his tail.
Nezu's brows furrowed as he squinted at the screen.
"Yamada can you call Recovery Girl for me, I think that cat might be a problem" Present Mic nodded and fished his phone out of his pocket.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Void, calm down" Hitoshi said as he got out of the hospital bed trying to get closer to the panicking boy.

Izuku bounced out of the bed pain flaring trough his entire body as he held a random table for support. Izuku gazed at the other person in the room he seemed familiar to him but he just couldn't put his finger on who the boy was.

Riku let out a meow as she pawed at the emergency button besides the desk that Izuku was clutching onto for support. A buzzing sound was heard as the door and windows where covered in thick metal plates.

"Shit" Hitoshi cursed under his breath as he skimmed the room for anything to open the now metal door. And there was none, no reverse button can be seen.

Izuku let out a grunt trying to even his breathing as Riku came close to try and comfort her human. Izuku let his gaze back towards the other person in the room analyzing his appearance so that he can possibly try and figure out who the taller boy was.

Then Izuku realized, he wasn't wearing his mask. Izuku's eyes widened, his breathing got rigged again as he looked frantically around the infirmary for his mask.

"Hey-" Hitoshi was disturbed as the frail boy ran past him as the doorway exploded. Izuku blocked Hitoshi from the door squinting his eyes with a glare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

942 word count