Waiting at the airport

Haruhi sat at the airport, skimming trough a small book she had grabbed from the coffee table while she waited. It wouldn't be to long before her childhood friends' plane would land and she could see them again.

She had meet her two American friends in elementary school when the two were exchange students in Japan. After they both moved back to their homes, the three stayed in touch through letters and gifts.

One had visited Haruhi when her mother died ten years ago, though the other was unable to come. He had sent her lots of letters and gifts to say his condolences for her mother and apologize for not being able to come.

The two could be a little much at times, but they both were very kind and they agreed with Haruhi on most things. They had been planning for the two to take a trip to Japan again for a couple years now, and all three were glad the day had finally come.

"Haruhi!" A familiar voice called. The brunette girl turned to see her two friends walking towards her, each carrying some luggage. They both held big smiles, and Haruhi smiled back at them.

"Bryan, Dream, it's great to see you guys again." Haruhi said once they finished walking up to her. Bryan was the first to hug Haruhi, Dream hugging her after.

"It's great to see you too Haruhi. It's been so long!" Dream said as he pulled away from the hug. Haruhi noticed he seemed slightly off, but she knew better than to mention it. At least, not right now.

"I'm so excited to see the school you go to Haruhi! I've heard great things about Ouran." Bryan said. Oh right, there was one other thing about Haruhi's friends. They both were quite wealthy, though they didn't brag about it like some people she knew.

Bryan’s mom was a highly respected lawyer, while his dad was a famous model. His older sister was also an extremely well known actress. Dream's older brother owned a large company that was slowly spreading around the world. Haruhi even saw one of the shops when going to the airport.

"I'm honestly glad you two are coming to the school. A lot of the kids there are super arrogant." Haruhi said. Bryan and Dream laughed, and the three made small talked as they walked out of the airport and went to Haruhi's house.