TalkTalk VIP

I am entering the TalkTalk VIP competition for the Aberdeen (AECC) X Factor date on the 19th or 20th of February 2013.

My name is Iona Scott. I am 15 years of age. My birthday is the 8th of February which means I will be 16 before the tour. If I was chosen too win these tickets I would be over the moon as well as my sister would be. I was a huge fan of Triple J the first time I seen them audition and I also really liked George Shelley who auditioned as a solo. I made Triple J a fan account on twitter. When Triple J had battle of the boybands with District 3 in bootcamp I was so emotional! A couple of days later I found out George Shelley had been added too Triple J too make a four too then find out they were called Union J. I remember being so scared because I thought Triple J had blocked me on twitter until I found out their twitter had been changed too @UnionJworld, I voted for the boys 45 times each week and now since the X Factor series is finished I still support Union J and I will too the end! The contestants this year were amazing! I think the experience of meeting everyone would be amazing. It would definitely be the best night of my life and I would never forget. One of the days the X Factor tour is in Aberdeen (20th of February 2013) is the last day I finish my prelims which are mock exams and too go meet the X Factor finalists the night I have my last prelim would seriously be the best! Also my birthday is in February! My dad has been amazing trying too find me and my sister VIP tickets but there is no hope! This is seriously our last hope. Please choose me and my sister too win these tickets. I know there will be so much people entering and there is a slim chance I will win this but I was told if your not in it you can't win it and if I won these I would seriously be the happiest girl ever! I've got my dad, sister and my granda crossing their fingers for me too win this and I'm sure my mum looking down on me will be too!!

Thank you so much for this opportunity too all X Factor fans!

My email is IonaS_UnionJ@hotmail.com

My twitter is @IonaS_UnionJ

#TALKTALKVIP