pregnant....

Jimin Pov

Doctor: you're pregnant....

My eyes wide open....I can't believe.....

Jin: pregnant?!
Jisoo:how long....
Nurse:1 month....
RM:what?!
Jennie:b-
Y/n:but I don't have symptoms.....

The doctor chuckle....
Doctor:Mr.Park you do have any weird thinking these days?
Jimin:yes....I keep vomiting and my mood keep changing....and if I eating....not even two spoon I throw up....
Doctor:that's the symptoms....*smile*
Y/n:I thought his time is already come*pout*
Nurse:he isn't...it's just symptoms....

But the think I-

A/n:yah.... it's your child and you even didn't know how he/she come?!
Jimin:I-

A/n POV
A/n:aish....

Well.....one day(I also don't know when cuz I'm busy with Sunghoon🤪)y/n&Jimin make a party for their both child and they send the two monkey (by Jennie)to their family house and 18+(you unholy kids,go clean yourself....I'm not gonna do that)and they tho Jimin wear the protection so they do I also dunno how many round,ok?

Jimin:ouh,I see....
A/n:aigoo,Y/n how did your husband can't remember anything after drunk??
Y/n:idk....

What the-😑

Y/n POV

Well I know already just be a stupid.....I want to make a present for them....but seem it's gonna be this.....

At home...

Y/m:you okay,dear?Y/n:yeah

Y/m:you okay,dear?
Y/n:yeah.....
Jennie:are you gonna send Hoonie&Lina tomorrow??
Y/n:yeah.....
Y/d:well then....go to sleep you guys maybe tired.....
Three girl:nee....

Jimin Pov
I got to my office...ik y/n is a mafia but I can't tell her ....that I'm a mafia too .....her innocent on mafia is 60% more I'm the Mafia King,Mr.Park......y/n also know it but she never saw the side of me....the Mafia side......I call Rose&and the rest....

Jimin:so Rose?
Rose:y/n still didn't know....but one think I looking now is....the doctor that check Y/n is seem scary.....the nurse also have bruise on her body if you check her well.....but as far as I know....the doctor that should check Y/n is-
Jin:who?
Jisoo:Ms.Anna
RM:the one who got left by her bf at USA?
Jisoo:yes....but I didn't say her for a month....I already check her....even Y/n realize it when all of you at her office

Flashback
Jisoo Pov
Y/n:Jisoo eonnie...
Jisoo:yes?
Y/n:that isn't Anna...it's been a month I didn't saw her with Laby....(what name was that😂)

My hand drop the spoon and realized that Anna isn't with us....
Jisoo:then who is with-

Y/n saw a small speaker....and whisper....

Y/n:throw this....

I throw and go back to her

Y/n:I already know that I'm pregnant.....
Jisoo:since?
Jennie:last week....

Suddenly the nurse come and say...

Nurse:please help me
Y/n:I know that you didn't mean it.....

Both of us confused af....
Nurse:it's me Ms.Jisoo.....Laby....

We three shocked
Jennie:where is Anna?
Laby:she got killed by her*crying*

I shocked and fell on my knee.... tears out.... Anna is my childhood friends since I'm 10 years old.....she nothing to do so I ask her to be our private doctor as she like to be doctor....but now....she die....I wish I can turn back the clock and save be.....

Y/n:it's ok....here.....

Present....
Jisoo:she gave Laby a small speaker that connect to our security and guard....

So that bitch is not the real doctor....she is psychopath..... suddenly my guard chat me that Y/n and her family in my house(the office just on the basement)we all out and saw the other....

J/d:so you already know who check you?
Y/n:yes

We all shocked.....how can she search just in a few minutes by her phone.....she say that she didn't know her....but after came here...she know?!woah...
Y/n:it's Vanesha...

I open my eyes wide....it's......my ex guard daughter who almost rape me....

Y/m:what she doing?
Y/n:she is obsessed with Jimin and she came with a reason  and......