4.

Shiva couldn't take his eyes off of her. He had the craziest dream about her last night and no matter how many cold showers he took, he wasn't able to forget about that. It didn't help that she came to Pandya house and was now sitting before him, talking to Krish. Shiva's mind flashed back to his dream.

Raavi was lying under him naked and he was touching her body all over. Her skin was so soft. She was grabbing onto his shoulders, digging her nails deep into his skin. "Shiva", she moaned as he kneaded her breasts and kissed her nipples. He couldn't beat it any longer. Her moans were making him lose all control. So he grabbed onto her hair, and entered her almost suddenly, making her gasp.

Shiva tried to focus somewhere else. He didn't want to take more cold showers. Dhara bhabhi was already giving him weird glances when he took two showers in one day. He had to think about something that would turn him off. His mind immediately went to Maami and he forgot about his dream. At least she was useful for something. He got back to his work.

Raavi's face brightened as Dev came back from college. Dhara got juice for him and Raavi jumped up to go sit with him and hear about his day. This time Shiva couldn't help but get really angry. What was wrong with her? Just two days ago, they had their moment at the store. How the hell should he make her get over Dev? He was sure she was equally attracted to him. So why did she keep going back to his brother? Shiva's eyes followed her movements as she moved closer to Dev. Her eyes were fixed on him and she was listening raptly to what he was saying. Shiva felt his fists curl and anger rising deep within him.

He knocked over the table as he stood up. That's when Raavi's eyes met his for the first time. She immediately recognised the rage in his eyes. He walked away furiously to the store room. Why couldn't she get over Dev? She behaved like his girlfriend all the time, yet she kept on saying that she loved Dev. It wasn't fair. He heard the door open, and turned around to see Raavi come in the store room.

"Kya hua tujhe?" She asked.

Shiva simply glared at her and turned his face away.

"Shiva kya hua? Bata mujhe." Raavi made him turn to face her.

"Tu jaa na apne Dev ke paas. Mujhe kya hua isse tujhe kya fark padhta hai."

Raavi was confused. Why was he acting this way? "Kya matlab?"

Shiva rolled his eyes. How could she be so dumb? He pulled her closer to him that their chests were flushed with each other. Raavi was surprised. Her jasmine fragrance hit his nose and it was intoxicating him. His dream flashed again before his eyes. He wanted her to moan his name like she did in his dream.

"Tujhe kuch feel ho raha hai?" He asked.

"Nahi toh." Raavi stammered. "Kya feel hoga?"

Shiva smirked. He dipped his head to her neck and touched it with his lips. He trailed his lips from her neck to his ear and nipped her ear lightly. "Kuch bhi feel nahi ho raha?" He whispered.

Raavi shook her head.

Shiva smirked at her obvious lie. He untied the dori of her kurta. "Toh phir rok mujhe." He pulled down one of her sleeve, revealing her black bra strap. His finger toyed with it and he looked at her. She wasn't in a hurry to stop him. He pulled it down and kissed her shoulder. He kept kissing her exposed shoulder. Raavi held onto his shoulders as he continued to kiss her.

"Shiva..." She finally moaned making his dream come true.

His other hand caressed her face. "Attraction kehte hai ise." His hand went down to caress her neck causing her to feel a heat in the pit of her stomach. "Tu mujhse attracted hai Raavi. Dev se nahi."

His name snapped her back to reality. She stepped back and slapped him. "How dare you Shiva? Tu aisa nahi kar sakta."

Raavi stormed off. She wasn't just mad at him, she was mad at herself too. She was attracted to him. Extremely attracted. But she had no right to be. It was wrong.

***

Raavi couldn't sleep that night. She was mad at herself for slapping Shiva. He wasn't wrong. She was attracted to him, not Dev. It was her fault, though her had pushed her. So it was kind of his fault too. She shouldn't have slapped Shiva. Raavi texted him an apology as soon as she reached home. Shiva saw the message but didn't reply. She was sad thinking that he must be so mad at her.

"I'm sorry Shiva."  She texted him again.

She saw the ticks turn blue but no reply came. So he was still awake. Raavi decided to call him. He didn't pick up her call either. This whole deal was making her absolutely miserable. She wanted to talk to him.

"Shiva please mera call utha. I need to speak to you. Please Shiva..."

She called him once again but he didn't pick up this time either.

"Shiva mujhe tujhe thappad nahi maarna chahiye tha. Galti meri thi. Please ignore mat kar mujhe."

"Thik hai. Neeche aa jaldi."

Raavi was overjoyed. Shiva wanted to meet her. She tip topped down the stairs, praying Maasi or Mausapa wouldn't wake up. Raavi got out of her house and found Shiva waiting outside. She ran and flung herself into his arms. He had to stop himself from hugging her back.

"I'm sorry Shiva." Raavi said. "Tu bhi mujhe thappad maar le if you want."

Shiva pulled her away.

"Tune thik kaha tha Shiva. Main sacchi bohot zyada attracted hu tujhse." Raavi said. "Par yeh toh galat hai na."

Shiva rolled his eyes and turned back to leave. He didn't come here so he could hear how she was in love with Dev and their attraction towards each other was wrong. The way she was constantly texting him, he thought she had realised that Dev wasn't even in the picture. Raavi held his hand and stopped him from leaving.

"Shiva kaha jaa raha hai? Meri baat toh sunn."

"Nahi sunni teri baat." Shiva shouted. "Pata hai kya bolegi. 'Main Dev se pyaar karti hu aur tere liye jo attraction hai woh galat hain.' Par mera hisaab clear hai Raavi. Mujhe koi bhi cheez ghuma firake bolne ki aadat nahi hai. Isiliye saaf saaf bolunga. Mujhe tu pasand hai aur bohot attraction hai tere se. Mujhe tu chahiye. Aur agar tujhe Dev hi chahiye toh baat idhar ki khatam kar."

Raavi was shocked. His confession made her go speechless. Did she truly want Dev when Shiva was confessing being attracted to her? She scolded herself for having such treacherous thoughts. Shiva was like Satan, constantly tempting her to bite the forbidden fruit. Even right now, he was looking at her as if he would eat her if given the chance. It made Raavi blush furiously.

"Ae maami ki behen ki beti." He came close to her and whispered into her ears. "Bata kya chahti hai tu?"

"Main.... Main... main bas sona chahti hu Shiva. Bohot raat ho chuki hai." Raavi said.

"Mere saath?" He smirked.

Raavi gasped at his insolence. She turned around to leave but he encircled her waist and pulled her towards his. She could feel his chest against her back. He placed a kiss on her neck. "Tere sapne sone nahi dete ab mujhe. 24 ghante ka waqt hai tere paas. Ya toh puri tarah se meri ho ja warna-" He left her.

Raavi turned around to see him walk back to the house. How dare he just give her a deadline? What did he think of himself? She went back to her house.