Chapter 11 - Why I Am Like This? ( Zach's POV )

THANKS FOR READING BACHELOR 1 OR 2?!!!!

Love you all!!!x

Don't use the dates!! They are different from the date actually updated!!

-----------------------------------------

~11th🌹~

July 21, 2015 Tuesday

Zach's POV

When I saw Chrissy yesterday, she looked like she did something badass. The moment I found out that the 4 witches got into punishment, I knew it was her doing. Why I am like this? When's she unconscious, I want to say that I love her but when she's conscious, I had become such a pussy. Aarghhh!!! Why I'm being like this?? I'm acting like a girl!!! Jesus, I'm the bad boy after all....

Who still hasn't have their first kiss..

DAMN!! My subconscious is grilling me...

Watch it!!

' Shut up!! ' I told my subconscious...only Chrissy knows that I'm a virgin lips...Everyone, including my parents know that I'm a player. Thanks to the wannabes (proclaiming that I had kissed them passionately) in Calia High, I have a bad boy reputation. But I always tell Chrissy that they were just rumors. Again, why can I not get my crap together!! I love Chrissy, so damn much but I'm too nervous all the time to say it to her. Why I am like this!?!? Why is it so hard to say those three words.

Because you fear that she won't say it back...

' Not now ' I told my annoying subconscious but it is right, I'm afraid that she doesn't love me back. Yes, I know that she likes me but does she LOVE me? I wonder right now, is she thinking about me? Wondering what I am doing right now? I just love her so much...even if it had been a month now. The feeling is getting stronger, each and every day. Yet, I still can't say those three words to her, I still can't get her first kiss.

Because it's a magical moment in a girl's life

Yes but why is it she can't trust it to me.

Maybe because something happened back then

Damn my smart subconscious, but I wonder, what's the reason she's holding back to finally kiss me. I badly know what it is so I could sweep her out of her feet.

" Hey Zach!! What ya thinking about? " Jack said, snapping me out of my daydream

" Chrissy. " I said with a sigh

" You do really love her but why you haven't said to her? "

" Says the boy who took years to finally ask his girl out. " I said referring to Jack

" Hey!! " Jack punched me

" Stop!! I'm serious. I just don't have the balls of iron steel to do it. " I said kind of disappointed at myself

" Don't worry dude, you'll grow it someday. Now, let me kick your ass in a game of Call Of Duty. "

" Not unless I'll kick your ass first. " I said with a smile.

Jack & I continued to play Call of Duty for hours. We also talked about Jack's girlfriend, Marie. There was no school today, there was a bomb threat. So, Jack & I decided to hang at his house today. Maybe someday, I would grow those balls of iron steel to tell Chrissy that I fucking love her. But for now, let me kick Jack's ass.

-----------------------------------------

It's short! I'm sorry! This is just technically the explanation on why Zach didn't tell Ella that he loves her when she woke up.

NEXT UPDATE: NEXT WEEK EXAMS ARE BACK :''''(

Love you all! x

BYEEEEEEEEE!!!