Chapter 1

Hearing the continuous beeping of my alarm at 7am caused me to awaken

Hearing the continuous beeping of my alarm at 7am caused me to awaken. I got out of bed and proceeded to make my way to the bathroom so that I could empty my bladder, wash my face, brush my teeth and get in the shower. After getting out of the shower I went to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear for the day. A few minutes later I settled on wearing my black velour trendsetter sweatsuit from Fashion Nova along with my all white Nike waffle sneakers.

Opening my bedroom door I heard the theme song of the Rick & Morty show coming from the living room, letting me know my little sister was up watching television. As I entered the living room, my younger sister was eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch while holding the Amazon remote and sitting on the couch with her feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Good morning Indira, get your feet off of the coffee table and finish eating your cereal. I have to take you to the boys and girls club" I told my 7 year old sister.

"Ok, can you pack me some lunch and snack please? It doesn't matter what you pack just make sure it's good and it can last me until you pick me up" she responds.

After entering the kitchen I grabbed a plate, a knife, Maier's premium Italian roll, mayonnaise, turkey, some lettuce, oil and vinegar. I cut the roll in half (hotdog way), added some mayonnaise on both sides, placed the turkey on one side of the roll, added a little bit of lettuce, added a little bit of the oil and vinegar then cut the roll into two halves. I placed the sandwich in freezer Coated Kraft paper. 

Walking to the pantry I got a bag of Ridges cheddar and sour cream chips, two Rice Krispies treats and 3 small pouches of fruit snacks. I wiped Indira's lunch box down with Clorox disinfectant wipes and started to place her lunch and snacks in the lunch box.

"Indira your mango Arizona and bottle of Poland spring is in the freezer after you wash your bowl and spoon take the drinks out and put them in your bag. Make sure you have your phone charger and AirPods too." I tell her. She simply says "okay" in response.

"Get your spring jacket and put it on it's supposed to be windy out today. After you get your jacket on and finish taking your drinks out of the freezer meet me downstairs at the car and please don't forget to lock the house door" I continued.

I left the apartment building by walking out the entrance and down two flights of steps to my black 2020 Nissan Altima. I pressed the unlock button and proceeded to opened my car door. After getting in my car I put my seatbelt on and pressed the engine start stop and brake pedal simultaneously to start my vehicle. I turned on the air conditioning and connected my phone to bluetooth to listen to music. Deciding to listen to rap music I typed in Lil Durk and pressed shuffle. Immediately, the beat of Hellcats & Trackhawks began to boom in my car.