CHAPTER-2

Gyehyeon reaches his grandma's home and tells his grandma about the girl clearly. "Kang Byungcheol?!, That might be Mr. Kang's grand daughter" His grandma told him. "Mr. Kang? Who is he? Can I meet her through him?" Gyehyeon was clearly excited. "Yes, He lives down the lane. Now it's quite late go to him tomorrow." His grandma said cupping his cheeks. Gyehyeon smiled widely and slept while keeping the earring in his hand. 

Next Morning

Gyehyeon woke up and got ready. He ran out of the house excitedly and ran to the house mentioned by his grandma. He caught his breathe before entering into the house. He cleared his throat and went in. He knocked the door. He smiled at the person who opened the door. "Hello! I am Jo Gyehyeon, I came to visit my grandma Ms. Baek up the lane. Grandma asked to give you this." He said and gave the box. The grandfather smiled at the guy and welcomed Gyehyeon in. 

Gyehyeon sat on the couch and looked around searching for something. "Grandpa! I need to borrow some books where is the library?" A girl came out. "Ah!" The girl screamed as she saw Gyehyeon. "You startled me" Gyehyeon said with a scared look. "Y-You were the guy on the bus right?" The girl asked. "Yes" Gyehyeon said. "Y/nah! You know him?" The grandpa asked. "Somewhat" the girl said. Gyehyeon smiled and murmured the girl's name and under his breathe.  "Fine then Grandpa I will leave." Gyehyeon said and was about to leave. "Oh! wait Gyehyeonah~ You know the library here right? Can you take her to the library?" The grandpa asked. "Yeah sure" Gyehyeon said.

"So, you live in this lane too" The girl asked. "Yes, but why didn't you tell me your real name"  Gyehyeon asked. "Ah!~ That was because you were a stranger" She replied. "Oh!~ stranger." Gyehyeon sighed feeling a little bad for being called a stranger from the girl he liked. "Oh! right, you lost your earring right?" Gyehyeon said clapping his hands once. "YES!!! I was finding for it crazily!" The girl said. "I found it in the bus." Gyehyeon said. "Give it to me please" she asked. "I will, but unfortunately I left it at home. Sorry" Gyehyeon said. "Can you give it to me tomorrow?" The girl asked. "Yeah sure, Oh! here is the library" Gyehyeon said and pointed the library. 

"Thank you so much for today, you helped me a lot, I will treat you something good next time." Y/n said. "Ah! you don't have to I just carried the books for you." Gyehyeon said trying to act cool. "Don't deny it! Tomorrow I will come and get my earring then let's have a dinner." Y/n said and went back into her home .

Gyehyeon smiled while she was leaving and then kept his hand in his pocket. He suddenly took out the earring and smiled with love in his eyes. He jumped in excitement and ran up to his house and started helping his grandma.

Look at them finding there destiny together