Chapter 1-The Beginning

Tw-Death, Abuse, drinking, alcohol, cigarettes (nothing in detail)

The sound of shoes clicking on the floor roamed through the empty halls of the castle, everything was dull, so very dull, ever since the Queen pasted nothing has been the same for the kingdom.

The shoes belonged to a man named Shlatt (you all probably thought it was Phil) everything seemed to go wrong for him.

At first it was great, perfect even, Shlatt married a beautiful woman named Puffy(A/n-sorry guys!), they were happy together, they had two beautiful children, one by the name of Clay or what he preferred Dream, the other was Toby or what he went by, Tubbo.

Tubbo was a very energetic and loud child, he could never stay in one spot, he had to be doing something with his feet.

Dream was very different to his brother, he was very distant from his family, quiet and at times manipulative to his brother to get him to do what he wants.

Everything started to go wrong when Shaltt's first child ran away, he never knew what drove him away, but it was heart breaking for him and the family.

They sent out a search party but in the end they never found him.

The second thing was his wife Puffy, getting incredibly ill, and a few weeks later she pasted away right in his arms.

Even though Tubbo was Young, he understood that his mother wasn't coming back, he spent most of his time in his room crying, praying that his mother would come home or going to the gardens to watch the pretty bees fly around to make him happy.

Shlatt started to drink, setting very bad examples in front of his son.

On the outside the citizens saw a family that was broken but the last members trying their best to run the Kingdom as best they could.

They had one thing correct, they were a broken family, with a father getting drunk every night, beating his son if he didn't do things right, and a son who just wants a happy family.

Tubbo walked in the plain, dark hallways, that used to be bright and colorful, nothing was like that to him except for the bees and flowers in the garden.

That seemed like the only place for Tubbo to have color was his garden.

Tubbo spends most of his time in the garden, just watching the Bees fly around, landing on flowers, or if he's lucky, they'll land on his hand or in the mope that was his hair.

Tubbo was making his way to the garden, when he was stopped by a guard.

"The King would like to see you Prince Tubbo" He said bowing.

He thanked him and walked off to the throne room, where two thrones sat, Tubbo's and Shlatt's.

Tubbo bowed and asked his father what he needed.

"Tubbo, since you will be the next King of this Kingdom, you'll need a Queen to rule with you! So that's why Im holding a ball with everyone in the Kingdom" Shaltt said.

Tubbo was not pleased with his father.

Well for one he reeked of alcohol and... cigarettes? Tubbo wanted to throw up because of the way his father smelled.

And second, he wasn't even sure he was straight.

———————————————————

550 words

Thank you for reading the first chapter, I'll try to update regularly, also please come up with a name for the kingdom! I couldn't think of anything:(

Again thank you for reading the first chapter!