Part 41

Gabi's pov:

Today is the day me and Roxy go to visit Harvard and go to an interview to try and get early admission.  We walk down the stairs to have breakfast still in our pjs and we see her father, "you girls aren't dressed? It's an important day. My Roxy's going to Yale." She sighs, "I was actually going to go to Harvard with Gabi." I sit next to her and nod, "and it's going to be amazing." Her dad sighs, "please, why can't you go and visit the campus, if you hate it that much--"

She cuts him off, "it's more then the fact we don't want to go to Yale. Gabs explain to my father please." I nod, "you see, Blair and Serena are currently in a cold war. Don't get us wrong we've been with Blair this entire time, but at a thing like this something it's bound to blow up. We would rather be very far away when that happens." He sighs, "but Serena is going to Brown right? So I don't see the problem." Roxy nods, "of course you don't, look Blair is going to make a Jab at Brown and say how much better she is for going to Yale. Serena will get petty and go to Yale instead, and by doing so starting world war three." He shakes his head, "just consider it please." She gives him a fake smile and nods and then we go to get dressed.

(Outfits above.) After listening to the headmistresses speech I sigh, "I can't believe you are just going to give into your dad." Roxy gives me a look, "I don't want to disappoint him, I mean what if he leaves me to?" I grab her by the shoulders, "he won't, but for you I'll go to Yale. You are so lucky I love you and drama." We get in our car and her dad waves us with a smile as we leave. On the way to Yale I say, "I have an idea to help us in the long run." She sighs, "that doesn't sound good. When did you having a plan ever go well." I pout, "rude, I was just going to say, what if we wrote it all down so we don't forget." She looks at me blankly, "forget what?" I cross my arms, "the future, I mean we know this show off by heart. We should write it down, and make more game plans. Lately we've just been going with the flow."

She nods, "I'm impressed. I mean sometimes I find myself forgetting this is a show you know?" I nod, "I feel you so my game plan of the day, I'm going to do an okay meeting with the Dean but not a brilliant one so I don't get invited to his little after party thing. Then just hang with Nate and Dan the rest of the day. I feel like I haven't hung out with them forever. What about you?" She pouts, "the Dean loves my dad so I'm gonna get an invite so guess I'll mediate sort of. Have fun relaxing." I smirk, "I will."

We get out the car and I booked to be one of the first meetings, I did okay, I mean good enough to one day get in but not good enough my interview will be remembered. I see Serena entre as I leave and she gives me a smile and I just shake my head as I leave. If I'm being honest if Serena just learnt that not everyone is going to love her and to stop being petty then none of this would happen. I mean look how much she's already taken from Blair.

I walk around campus until finally I see Nate sitting on a bench with a girl in a pixie cut. I run over and cover his eyes with my hands, "guess who?" He laughs, "I don't know is it the girl who's been ignoring me." I pout and uncover his eyes, "no fair, I have not." The girl then speaks up, "so how do you know Dan?" I frown and then remember who Nate is pretending to be, "right, we go to school together. Isn't that right Dan." Nate gives me a look before saying, "yeah, I was just about to go on a tour of the campus so..." I nod, "right then, Pixie cut lead the way." She stand up, "right this way."

She was walking in front and I whisper, "Dan? Really? If he finds out he'll be so mad and then go all judgey on you. He'll pull the I'm better because you're rich and I'm not." He was about to respond when the girl turned around, "so are you two dating or...?" I shake my head, "no, I'm actually taking a break from guys." Nate nods, "explains the ignoring." I huff, "could you excuse us for a minute..." She nods, "Jordan and sure."

She wonders a little away before I say, "what is your problem? Huh?" He rolls his eyes, "I thought we were going to try and get closer, then my family life went to shit and you blew me off any chance you got. Then this summer we left for the Hamptons we got closer then you ghosted me again." I shake my head, "I only did that because you were with an older married women. I didn't want to see you hurt." He shakes his head, "what if I say, I think I like you." I scoff, "you are not serious right now." He nods, "what if I am."

I shake my head, "I would say no, come on Nate. You were obviously just trying to get in Pixie cut's pants a minute ago and now you say this. You know what enjoy the Pixie, I'm going to go and get a coffee and some more sane friends." With that I leave Nate with his mistakes, my phone then starts to ring, "hey hun, it's your mom. We need your help." I frown, "you need my help, what for?" I hear her sigh, "I just need you to transfer me some money." I sit at a bench, "mom, you have money." She groans in frustration, "will you just do it. I need it right now okay?" I sigh, "fine. I'll make the transaction." I hang up and go into a Yale computer room and make the transfer to my mom' account that looks wiped clean. What is going on?

It's the night time and Roxy had just left for the Dean's gathering. Me on the other hand was on the look out for a naked looking Dan. I found him tied up with Nate watching as Pixie tries to untie the knots, "move Pixie, I got this thanks. Me and Roxy took a self-defence class incase we got kidnapped." She moves and I untie them for Dan and Pixie says she'll help Dan get a reference.

It's the next morning and I see Dan and Nate walking, "off to the train." Dan nods, "yeah, and thanks for last night. I know we haven't talked since..." I nod, "yeah and who's fault is that? You know what grudges are tiring you get one more chance." He nods, "sounds good to me." Nate sighs, "and me, you thought about what I said." I cross my arms, "did you do what I think you did after that tour?" He looks down, "yeah." I laugh, "then friends it is, the mighty trio. My bags are going home with Roxs but she needs alone time after fixing up B and S. Mind if I join." They shake their heads and we walk to the train together.

A/N: hey guys so I'm interested to see who you most like as a character Roxy or Gabi. Let me know in comments what you think.

Xoxo Maddie.