6

*past time *joons point of viewWe stood there with our intertwined fingers, waiting for Bae to speak up. He gave us a look, and then looked at our hands , with a stone faced look and walked towards us , we were scared. When he walked up to us and pulled minmin into a warm hug amd smiled "Atlast u spoke up ..well im happy and support u guys ...." he looked at me and continued "i swear if i ever see him sad then u have a death wish mr.joon "we all chuckled but i got a chill down my spine after his words .

The three of us together walked down ,we looked at the two who were in the kitchen sweet talking and preparing breakfast ,i somehow know my brother feels for haneul but is shy to say .We stood their ,i took minmin 's hand in mines and he squeezed my hand in a sign for fear ,i carresed his hand with my palm and Bae coughed catching their attention.

They looked at us and smiled ,i scoffed before i spoke ,and while i did so i saw my lil angel standing behind me holding my arm in bwtween both his arms and finally taking all my courage i spoke "well....umm....me and changiii are together ..so well will u approve it ??".

They both looked at each other with a shocked reaction ,and then looked back at us ,the both of us stood their losing our heartbeats .Minmin looked down thinking his brother wont approve him of this ,thinking what the society will say but it was the opposite.His elder brithr Haneul came up to us along with a lost puppy yeon following him .He placed his palm in his cheels and spoke "My baby brother has grown up so much .....i wish u have a beautiful future ahead of you guys " and smiled .Yeon and Bae nodded in agreeing to what he spoke .Minmin was so excited that he ended up hugging me like a koala to a tree and i picking him chuckled ,eceryome smiled and adored this lil cute baby in my arms ,and belongs to me amd he is only MINE.

After freshing up we all had our breakfast and were ready to leavefor our university when minmin spoke up to Bae "Hyung you promised me that the day i have joonie as my boyfriend u will propose to rose noona."

And it was the first time I was called by my love 'joonie'and the first I saw Bae blush ,he denied it ,and said he never said anything like this .And well my baby is also a little devil and showed him a phone audio recording and we heard them both were talking and made this silly beth that my love has me as his boyfriend ,Bae would propose to rose his long known crush .

Rose is our good friend and often hang out with us ,she is a charming and beautiful women ,but not more than my baby .

Bae was a blushing mess and as we walked to our university we met her at a zebra crossing and we walked together ,minmin was excited to tell her ,even he was afraid at the same time ,i was happy and Bae was a tomato .Minmin told rose and she was genuinly happy for us .She was not like others hating us ,she was not a part of the homophobic society .Atlast Bae asked Rose to meet him in the school terrace during lunch time ,just before we left for our classes in different areas .

I also wanted to hug and kiss minmin before leaving , like the other couples . But we cannot ,i dont want him to be bullied becuz of me .And so we left.GUYS PLS LIKE AND COMMENT 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧