3

"Run!"

Fred picked Harry up as George got Hermione and Ron was left to run beside his twin brothers.

Harry laughed as a large explosion of paint went off.

"Weasleys!" "Oh shit!"

They passed a certain Slytherin and Gryffindor who had been talking. Charles glared at George who held Hermione and Draco just rolled his eyes at the fours mischief.

"D-do you think we're safe?" Ron held his knees as they all panted by the green houses. "Yeah we'll be fine until dinner." "That's in three hours!" "Well we'll have to survive Ron." Ron sighed. "How'd we get into your guys prank anyway?" Fred and George shrugged. "We asked for paint.. and you three just joined."
"Well we better not get in trouble because you four have already lost us enough points including Charles as well." " 'Mione do you have to blend us in with that prat?" "Harry like it or not but he's your brother." Harry crossed his arms. "I have no brother nor any parents." Hermione sighed and pinched her nose.

Harry had been saying the same thing for 2 years and Hermione was starting to get tired of it.

Harry smiled and clapped her shoulder. "But if you like the bitch I'll be nice...er." Fred and George burst out laughing while Hermione turned tomato. "Fuck off Harry it's not like that!" Harry chuckled. "It's ok 'Mione I see how you look at him." "Stop it. No. I completely deny falling for that fool." "Hermione you don't need to be ashamed about it."
Hermione flipped Harry off and walked off.

" 'Mione it's ok he's good looking!" Harry followed after his bushy haired friend while the twins just kept roaring in laughter.

"Weasleys!"
Fred and George looked over and smiled widely when they saw McGonagall.
"You! Potter! Granger! Weasley! What were you thinking?!"

Lily sighed in annoyance.

"Must be hard with such a troublesome child." Lily looked at her left and frowned when she saw Severus smirking. "Sev why?" Severus didn't answer and kept eating.
Lily sighed and looked at her youngest who was trying to calm McGonagall down.

Suddenly Harry got a brilliant idea and tears filled his eyes.
They began to fall and McGonagall stopped.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know what would happen! I didn't know that it would create such an explosion.. I-I didn't know why we were using paint." Harry sniffled as he wiped the tears furiously away.
McGonagalls eyes softened as Hermione comforted Harry.

She sighed.
"Harry it's fine. If you didn't know anything I'll let you off with a warning." Harry shook his head. "I-I'll clean up the m-mess a-and you can take p-points a-away."

"Harry that's not necessary. Filch has already cleaned it up and if you didn't know I won't take points off."
McGonagall walked away and a smirk curved Harry's face.

Fred and George shared a look.

"Let's do business more often Harry."

Dracos eye twitched.
"That's bullshit!" "Mate calm down." "He got away with such a prank! I don't get away with being 3 minutes late to that witches class." Blaise looked over, feeling the hate Charles radiated.

'Oh boy'