𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐

OMNISCIENT:

It was now 1993. A new year, time for new beginnings. With Kayla now being engaged to Kentrell and being pregnant.

Carmen and Corey found out that Carmen is pregnant with Corey, and Ben and his girl have been doing good according to him.

Kentrell still hasn't told Kayla about who her dad was and he was gonna keep it that way until the time was right.

It is now March and Kayla's stomach is way bigger than normal. They decided to go to the doctors to see if their was anything wrong.

Once they arrived at the doctor, Kentrell helped Kayla out of the car, holding her hand they walked to the front of the hospital to be meet with a receptionist who looked Kentrell up and down.

He was wearing a wife beater with Nike bottoms and jordan 11 since it was surprisingly hot. The women bit her lip at him avoiding to look at his fiancé that was right next him.

"How can I help you sir?" She said twirling her hair biting on the pen. Kayla kissed her teeth as the receptionist rolled her eyes looking back at Kentrell who was mugging her.

"We have appointment for my fiancé to see the doctor." Kentrell said putting emphasis on the word fiancé making the receptionist clear her throat while typing on the computer.

"Third floor on the left." She muttered looking down.

The two walked in the elevator waiting to reach the third floor. "Kentrell am I fat?" Kayla randomly said.

"No K your not. It's baby weight that will soon go to your ass when you drop these two." Kentrell replied.

Once reaching the third floor they were met with the doctor. Kayla laid down on the hospital bed as the doctor applied the gel that was a little bit cold.

"Oh. Oh dear." The doctor said making Kentrell and Kayla fully alert. "Whats the problem." They both said.

"It looks like these babies are ready to come out they're fully grown. We gonna do a C-section on you right now. I have never seen anything like this before. I am gonna run a few tests before we start."

"Before I go, this is highly unlikely to happen and for this to occur is very strange. Something must have gone wrong during the pregnancy or a mutation within the dna must have changed." She continued.

"Your stomach must have had a lot of strength to carry them both, I'm surprised you were able to walk okay." She laughed exiting the room.

Kentrell and Kayla looked at each other as the doctor left the room. "Fully grown twins sitting in my stomach how is that possible I'm only like 6 months pregnant." Kayla questioned.

Kentrell knew this was part of his family tree, the babies would be born early. It was mainly the boy but since they were having twins the girl had to come out aswell.

"Everything seems to be perfect about them. So shall we get started." The doctor said. Kayla nodded as she held onto Kentrells hand.

TIME SKIP.

Kayla was now sleeping in the recovery room, with Kentrell holding both of the twins smiling.

Kayla allowed him to pick the names. He chose for them:

KACEY ALEXANDER GAULDEN
KAI MONÉT GAULDEN

Since they were born early, they didn't set the rooms up for them, so he got Corey and some of his other workers to do so.

So by the time they are allowed to leave the hospital it should be ready.

"Trell." Kayla said yawning. Kentrell looked up at his soon to be wife smiling.