5

Clint, Wanda and i all go together when the teams splits up. We walk to a higher story of the airport and we watch as someone swings through the air and traps Steve's hands in webbing as Tony and Rhodey try to take his shield and reason with him.

"They really had to bring a kid in, huh?" Wanda speaks out loud.

"Don't worry, this fight will be over quicker then you think" My Brother says as he shoots an arrow and it frees Cap.

We start to run through the parking deck and i hear Stark tell Rhodey that he's going to go after Wanda.

"He's not quite when he says his plans, is he?" I say, mostly to myself as we continue to run.

We get outside just as Stark sends bombs down on us that explode around us, barely missing. Stark flies over.

"Wanda, i think you girls hurt visions feelings when you left him" He says

"You looked us in our rooms!" Wanda says, clearly getting angry.

"Ok, first that's an exaggeration and second i did it to protect you" He says and i roll my eyes "Oh hey Clint"

"Hey man"

"Retirement doesn't suit you then? Got tired of shooting golf" Stark asks

"Something like that, hit 18 score 18, i just can't seem to miss" Clint says as he fires his arrows and they wizz past Stark.

"Well there is a first time for everything"

"Made you look though, didn't it?" He says as Wanda uses her powers to drag cars out the parking lot above him and they manage to land on him, pining him to the ground.

He groans from underneath them.

"Hey, you didn't leave me with anything to do" I say

"Guess you're not needed then, why don't you go home, somewhere safe" Clint says, trying to keep me away.

"Sorry, but no" I say as i teleport away.

"No one told me she could teleport" Wanda says and Clint laughs as they jog away

"Neither did i, i bet she's got a lot of things that she's not told anyone about"

Suddenly, i get a vision and i sigh as i teleport to appear in front of Bucky.

He looks at me strange and i just shrug as i see the car flying towards him and i grab onto his shoulders as we spin and move out the way.

"Thanks" He says and i smile as i let go of him

"No problem" i say as i go to walk away

"Hey, how about we go out for coffee sometime" He shouts as he walks backwards to go to Sam.

"Yeah, no thanks, i'm not into..." I point at him up and down "Your species" I say as i teleport away.

"Did you just get rejected?" Sam asks as Bucky walks over and he walks past him, shoving Sam with his shoulder

"Shut it"

**********

After appearing to join the group, i run as the group comes together and we run to the jet.

"y/n, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!" Wanda says as she sees me

"Just... around" I say and then i feel it coming "WAIT!" I shout and everyone stops still, just as Vision uses the stone to burn an arc in the ground just in front of us.

"Thanks" Steve says and i nod.

"Captain Rogers, i know that what you are thinking is the right thing to do, but for the collective you must surrender now" Vision says as he flies above us and i see the other team assemble.

"What do we do Cap?" Falcon asks

"We fight" He says and we begin to run at them, not stopping until we engage in hand to hand combat.

"Hey, Spidey guy you're with me "I yell as he goes to fight someone else and he raises his eyebrow

"I thought that you didn't do Bucky's type and umm, well i hate to explain it but im a guy as well" he says as he fires his web at me and i dodge it by moving to the left.

"Don't take it personal, i'm just more into the ladies... Wanda for example" I say as i throw him over my shoulder by his web and he lands on his feet behind me "Now she's my type"

"You don't know what you're dealing with" He says

"I have a pretty good idea, but continue" I say and he comes closer

"Tony will kill you if you stand in his way" He says and i smile as he looks at me strangely

"You lie Spidey boy" I say and he tilts his head "He can't kill what he can't catch" I say as i teleport in front of him and i mange to get a solid punch in his face and he staggers backwards

"I like you, you're the coolest person i think i've ever met" He says and i laugh

"Most people do, don't think you're special, unless you are..." I say as i duck from a web and i kick his legs out from under him as he falls on his front. I place my foot on his back. "Now that's Americas ass" I say as i laugh at him as he groans with his face smushed against the floor.

Suddenly, my focus is taken off him as i remove my foot as i look at a giant Scott.

"Wow, tiny guy is big now" Peter says as he gets up and i let him, rushing off to run to the jet.

I see the jet come into sight and i see Cap and Bucky hop in, but suddenly i see Black Panther.

I look to my left and i see Nat.

"Go!" She shouts and i look at the aircraft

"No, i've got to goto Wanda!" I shout to them as Nat holds T'Challa away. "GO!" I shout and Cap nods as he closes the door and takes off in the jet.

Teleporting, i find Wanda lying on the floor and i run to her.

"Wanda, are you ok? Are you hurt?" I ask as i kneel besides her and i hold her body in my arms.

"I...i'm fine" She says and i sigh in relief, but she groans as she moves and i see her side begin to stain red through the fabric.

"No you're not, you're coming with me" I say as i teleport us out of there.