(TFP) Lost and Found :: Celestial/Celeste x Mech! Reader

The Reader is informed by Celestial after reading about her greatest feats in the datapad.

A/n: Updated for you, let alone short. Enjoy this! I am going to work on some requests.

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

You were a trained warrior, you absolutely loved fighting and were pretty much careless. You were currently looking through a datapad. You found out about the warrior called Celestial. She faught alongside the Autobots during the war and was rumored to defeat Megatronus. This intrigued you as Megatronus was undefeated for so many cycles. How can someone like a femme defeat a gladiator like Megatronus? You wondered. But then, if she was apart of the Autobots surely she was apart during this war? Where is she then? As you read more the worse thing was revealed, Celestial was taken by M.E.C.H. to run expirements on. That's where they put her into an android body and she was tested on for several cycles. She eventually escaped. A picture of what she looked like now was presented to you, you've seen her around base and you assumed that she was entirely human like the other 3 you saw. Milo, Ron and Josh... Wait that's not their names, god its hard to remember sometimes. Why does humans have such basic names? Why not Warthunder or Ripjaw or something epic like that? You get up and went to find the female.

You wandered around for a section of the base once you found her, she was being challenged to a battle by Ron? Oh well, she was playing with the humans nicely. You walked up close to her and smiled.

"Uh, hello (M/n)." She said.

"Hello Celestial, the great warrior." You proclaimed. She tilts her head, she was confused.

"A warrior? That doesn't sound like me." Celeste said. She seemed to forget she was ever a cybertronian. This intrigued you some more.

"Maybe we can hang out someday?" You offered.

"Sure." Celeste said.