(TFP) Trust :: Megatron x Reader x Optimus Prime

Megatron is approached by the reader one day, asking for a poly relationship. Megatron is seemingly reluctant, but finally goes through with it. Having one person in mind.

A/n: This was a request by: LuaKitsune.

⋅-˚̣-✧---⭒-⊹-⭒---✧-˚̣⋅

You walked through the nemesis, you were a femme of 12,000,000 vorns, despite your age, you were very worn down with heavy battle scars. You were not to be fragged with as you were the conjux of Megatron, you walked past 5T3V3. You knocked on Megatron's Throne Room. There was a raspy yet deep sounding "come in" you came in.

"Hello, sweetspark. What do you need?" Megatron asked.

"I was wondering about something. Well, first its our relationship..." You started, Megatron held a weapon to your neck.

"You're thinking of leaving me???" He asked. You weren't fazed by this one bit.

"No, you buckethelm! I was wondering if you would like to be in a poly relationship with me." You said. Megatron retracted the weapon and narrowed his optics.

"Why would you want someone else? When all you got is in front of you?" He asked.

"Look, I love you alot Megs--" You started.

"You better." He murmurs.

"But I want to spice up our relationship a little." You said.

"Well then, if you want to spice up our relationship I can ask Starscream if he's intrested." He said.

"No, no no! Primus no! That's not what I want! I want someone to go out with, someone who... can balance out the bad in the relationship. Besides, Starscream is a fashion disaster!" You said.

"I thought you liked our chaotic energy?" Megatron asked.

"Chaotic smayotic. I want a relationship that's balanced." You said.

"Fine." Megatron sighed.

"I have someone in mind." Megatron turned around as you walked away.

"Damn Femme's..." Megatron muttered.

A few stellar cycles later Megatron arrived with someone.

"I've scored with someone, Optimus get out here." Megatron said, Optimus walked over.

"I thought you guys were in a war?" You questioned.

"Yeah, but Megatron agreed to stop the war, if I agreed to date you guys. And I accepted, now we're going to help restore cybertron together." Optimus said.

"Okay." You said.