♡♡ Chap. 3 // Left ♡♡

It's 9 a.m., and Skye is the first to get up.
"9 AM !?" exclaims Skye, looking at the time.
"But where's Chase? Why didn't he wakes me up?" Skye wonders.

As Skye comes out of her puphouse to see Chase and especially to see if he's okay, Marshall also wakes up, and the cockappo and the Dalmatian cross paths.

Marshall: It's a little late, isn't? Chase still asleep?

Skye: Maybe. I think he's sick.

Skye's hypothesis could be validated. Chase doesn't wake up the pups only on sick days.

Marshall: I'll go get my medical puppack and tell Ryder.

Without delay, Marshall rushes towards the front door of the lookout.
Skye, meanwhile, walks over to where Chase's puphouse was supposed to be.

"R-r ... yder ryder! Chase may be sick." Marshall said, almost choking because he came running.

Ryder: That explains why you woke up late.

Ryder and Marshall take the elevator.
Seconds later, the doors open and they come out to see Chase.
But barely outside, Ryder and Marshall hear very loud cries coming from a female dog.

Skye is in tears, devastated by what she just read on a piece of paper.
"It's not possible! It's not possible!" repeats several times, Skye.
The other pups wake up hearing the crying and join in confusion.
Ryder, curious, takes the note and begins to read.

Hi Ryder and the pups.
I have decided to leave you and go live my own life.
Thank you for everything you have done for me.
I noticed that I was doing stupid things here.
And the PAW Patrol is much better without me.
--Skye, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you.
--Marshall, you have been a very good best friend.
--Everest, I am very sorry for this forced kiss.
--Rocky, Rubble and Zuma, good continuation in the PAW Patrol
Ryder, thanks for everything.
Your old friend, Chase

We can distinguish on each face, a sadness. For some, this sadness is only inside their hearts, for others, this sadness is inside but also outside like Skye and Everest who are in tears and give each other a huge hug.

Ryder takes his puppad, and having a tear running down his cheek, he says in a straightforward and strict manner:
"Paw Patrol, to the Lookout!"

Far from the Lookout, in the desert, the wind is blowing.
Apart from streetlights, a road, and 2 motorcycles, there is nothing else.
Calm reigns in this desert but calm will be dethroned by noise.
Indeed, the Ruff Ruff Pack are in the middle of a conversation and an argument soon breaks out.
Hubcap, the leader of the gang, speaks like a king:
"Enough Gasket! I'm the boss so you listen to me!"
The Everest lookalike, hearing this phrase which she says would be "cursed", puts a paw forward and howls in anger.

Gasket: I'm the one looking for ideas! And you do nothing!

Hubcap: It's because I'm the boss! You must listen to me!

Gasket sighs, still in deep anger. This time, she frowns and exclaims with all her might.

Gasket: ENOUGH! IF YOU WANT TO BE A LEADER, WE SHARE THE LOOT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE, I WILL BE THE LEADER!

The French buldog, gets a little scared and hides behind Dwayne so that Gasket's anger disappears.
But, realizing that it would have to be Gasket's technique to be the leader of the group, Hubcap faces Gasket and speaks straight into the eyes of the Siberian Husky.

Hubcap: Aren't you happy with us? Alright. Go and never come back!

Gasket: Even Dwayne agrees with me! Right?

Dwayne, who dreams of a strawberry and chocolate donut, comes back to reality without trying to figure out what was going on.

Gasket: Is it true that Hubcap never comes up with ideas, and that he's the one who takes all the rewards?

Dwayne: I agree.

Gasket looks at Hubcap again, signaling that he's alone in his team now.
Hubcap becomes enraged and wants to keep Dwayne.

Hubcap: Um..Umm ... Dwayne! Is it true that Gasket gets too angry for nothing? A good leader should never scold.

Dwayne: I agree.

Gasket: Very good! I'm going alone! I will do all my plans alone and I will be better and richer than you!

Gasket takes her motorbike and leaves.
Dwayne, sits on his motorbike, he was about to leave too when Hubcap intervenes.

Hubcap: Dwayne, you're stupid! You stay with me.

Dwayne: Ahhh okay. Shall we go eat donuts?

Gasket approaches the end of the desert and the town of Foggy Bottom approaches.
But suddenly, on a lamppost, she sees a poster that intrigues her.
It's a small poster, with puppy handwriting.

Gasket tries to figure out what each letter means, but she can't.
"If only I was educated .." she says to herself.
She thinks of the PAW Patrol, and sometimes she wonders if living with them might be a good idea.
She was about to leave on her motorbike, but giving the poster one last look, she notices something else.
She gets off her motorbike, and sees a drawing.
"Draws! I understand the draws!". she exclaims, joyfully.

The draw is as follows: there is a drawing of a pup and next to it, another pup which is surrounded with a question mark.
Below the pups, there is a drawing of tables overturned, a mess, people running in all directions, and two motorcycles with the two pups on them.
Below this, there is a drawing of a forest with a puphouse.

"I understood everything!" Gasket barks with pleasure and joy.
"Whoever made these drawings is a genius!" she says to herself.

On the poster, the pup on the left means a pup looking for a teammate, which is the puppy on the right surrounded with a question mark.
Underneath, that means the two biker pups will wreak havoc all over a town.
And below, it is the location of the pup who posted the poster. He's in the forest of Foggy Bottom in his puphouse.
Gasket has already almost arrived to see her future teammate.