30

After that we just sat there. He liked the stars more then I thought. We headed a slam at the door and giggling.

"Who's that?" I say grabbing his arm.

"My parents."

"Ohhh." I said releasing my grip from his arm.

Why are they so aggressive with the door?

"I'm going to tell them about you." He said standing up with no hesitation. He rubbed his hands over his trousers to get rid of the leaves.

"Right now? They are probably drunk." I say pulling him back down.

"It's okay darling." He said pulling me up.

I'm guessing I have no choice from now and I'm definitely not gonna test it.

I struggle to push the double doors open to get inside the house then I turn to Roman.

"I locked them." He said shaking the keys.

"Oh." I said standing away from the door.

He opened the door and walked inside with me following him from behind like a lost duckling.

"Who is that Roman?" His mom said pointing at me.

"She's my girlfriend."

"Hi mr and mrs Vance. I'm Sofia." I said quietly tightening my grip around his arm.

"Hello Sof-" I heard a smack coming from Mr Vance's direction.

"Why's are you being so nice?" She muttered nudging him.

"Don't be so rude." He said placing her hands by her sides.

"He's our son bringing a girl into the house. She's not even a part of another mafia. This could ruin everything."

"I decide the future of the Mafia. Not you." He spoke his voice cold.

I took a step back away from them just because the reactions don't seem very sure.

"It's nice to meet you Sofia." Mr Vance spoke with his hand out coming towards me.

"Thank you. And it's nice to meet you too." I said shaking his hand. I could see Roman looking at his mom and then back at me.

"Mamma se non la saluti in questo momento lo giuro su dio" he spoke through his teeth.
[𝘔𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘥]

His voice was also cold and his face was emotionless. He definitely got that from his father.

"Hello Sofia." Mrs Vance said after an awkward silence.

"Hi." I said giving her a small wave.

"Cmon." Roman said swinging his arm around my shoulder and walking me too his room.

"What did you say to her." I said walking backwards falling into the spiny chair.

"It doesn't matter." He said lifting me off the chair as he sat on it. He then placed my on his lap and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Sorry love I need a surface. More then just signing today."

"You still have to do that?" I said quietly giving him a frown.

"Yeah." He said whispering while squeezing my thigh.

"Go to sleep principessa." He said moving the hair away from my neck and giving kisses there.